IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Pepsi Lee County Speedway
6/6/20, 10:52 AM   #11
Re: Pepsi Lee County Speedway
WinglessLovers

Race Count This Year: 19
Race Count Last Year: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfan View Post
Hey now take it easy on me.😊
Pepsi Lee County Speedway was a new track for both of us,very well prepared 3/8 track,nice fairground facility not a bad seat in the place.People were very friendly,food was reasonably priced and yes wood fired pizza was great too..
Hated to see Leary get taken out,he wasn't happy,don't blame him.It was nice to visit with Bruce & Pat Eckel.
A very long 13 minute drive to 34 Raceway.😳 It's been 10 years since I've been there,another new track for Wildman92,new food opportunities after we hit up Grandpas Homemade Ice Cream.🍦🍦
Always good seeing Jen and Dan and it sure was nice getting back out in the sun and enjoying the sport that we will love. Agree with Dan's points above and will just say the feature kept your attention and even though Windom started second and led the distance the racing among Darland, Burks, Westfall and Clouser was entertaining. Also Shane Cottle worked his way from 14th to 7th in the Lear #77 in a good run. Good to be back.

Bruce and Pat Eckel

6/6/20, 12:45 PM   #12
oppweld

Race Count This Year: 3
Race Count Last Year: 25

Great show overall. A new track for many drivers and fans. WAR drivers stood tall against some USAC's best.
Thanks to the promotors for going out on a limb adding this show.

6/6/20, 1:24 PM   #13
Re: Pepsi Lee County Speedway
jim goerge

I knew there would be ice cream some where on the trip lol

6/7/20, 1:07 PM   #14
illiNOISE

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildman92 View Post
Oh! And a rabbit go streaking across the infield, across the track and under the fence to safety. Whew.
At least the bunny made it this time. I remember one time seeing a rabbit get hit by a late model on the old Tri City half mile.🐇☠😥

1 member likes this post: wildman92
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Pepsi Lee County Speedway