IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Mini-Sprint Classifieds > Mini Sprint - Alcohol Motor
9/1/13, 9:52 PM   #1
Mini Sprint - Alcohol Motor
356feo2

Wingless mini sprint set up to run with motorcycle engine and tranny. Chassis/body restored, new kirkey seat and g-force harness. Comes with custom trailer with large toolbox and tire rack. Also comes with crates of spare parts including a freshly rebuilt cr125 motor set up to run on alcohol. Car is a roller now, needs motor, shifter assembly, and pedals installed, which are all included. Comes with street rims/tires, as well as dirt rims/tires. Don't really know all too much about the car, bought for my son to race but have too many projects. If you contact me I can do my best to get you any information you want. 2500 obo please call/text Eric at 845 283 2035 for more details or to come see it. Please only contact me with that phone number, as I probably will not look back on here, a friend of mine told me to post on this site. Thanks.
Attached Images
007.jpg (32.7 KB, 151 views)
009.jpg (32.9 KB, 107 views)
011.jpg (32.5 KB, 96 views)

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Mini-Sprint Classifieds > Mini Sprint - Alcohol Motor