IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
LittleReject (Offline)
  #1 3/17/12 10:33 AM
Enjoy Highlights from the heat race and the A-Main from last night at the Cowtown Speedway!

You Tube Video
5 Likes: billwill7, CRA91, dirtball, ronmil, SDHill89
Texan (Offline)
  #2 3/17/12 11:14 AM
Great night of racing. Lots of cars. Top drivers. Slide jobs galore. The only thing missing is we needed more folks in the stands.

Hopefully there will be more tonight. Would love to see this event continue in the future.

Bacon has some great talent. My gut tells me though someone else will be standing at the top of the podium tonight.

Posted via Mobile Device
LittleReject (Offline)
  #3 3/17/12 11:32 AM
Originally Posted by Texan:
Great night of racing. Lots of cars. Top drivers. Slide jobs galore. The only thing missing is we needed more folks in the stands.

Hopefully there will be more tonight. Would love to see this event continue in the future.

Bacon has some great talent. My gut tells me though someone else will be standing at the top of the podium tonight.

Posted via Mobile Device
It was my first trip to the Cowtown Speedway! Great place with great people! REALLY hope we get more folks in the stands tonight!
Jonr (Offline)
  #4 3/17/12 11:46 AM
Great video. Midgets and Cowtown were made for each other. I hope the promoter did OK. The stands looked really empty. Early season shows are tough. Sometimes the weather cooperates and sometimes it doesnt.
koolaid89 (Offline)
  #5 3/17/12 2:22 PM
Thanks, Ross! Great work as usual...
  #6 3/17/12 2:28 PM
Thank's for the Vid's.....Looked like a good night of racing..Thank's Again