IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
chillyrn (Offline)
  #1 8/4/15 11:50 AM
Anybody from the St Louis area have a pulse on how many cars to expect at Pevely this weekend? Would they maybe pick up a few more on Sat? Coming from the Des Moines area, trying to decide if I should go Fri or Sat ... weather is a concern, as usual.
miledirt (Offline)
  #2 8/4/15 12:32 PM
A few weeks ago, about 45 min away - Tri City had 14 cars. I'm hopeful but not optimistic. Hopefully I'm wrong

The sprint car count should be very good
chillyrn (Offline)
  #3 8/4/15 12:43 PM
Originally Posted by miledirt:
A few weeks ago, about 45 min away - Tri City had 14 cars. I'm hopeful but not optimistic. Hopefully I'm wrong

The sprint car count should be very good
I saw that they only had 16 or so at Haubstadt last Sat. It looks like the Kunz cars are running - so that'll help a little.
bmemmer (Offline)
  #4 8/4/15 9:11 PM
I think you will be surprised. I can't guarantee anything but I bet it will be over 30. They are running with the west division also. With it being a two day show it should help too. Also saw they are offering 4 pitpasses for 30 dollars To each team then after 4 it's 45. I will be attending both nights as it's my first ever trip to Pevely.
3 Likes: fish, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge
ernart3 (Offline)
  #5 8/4/15 10:45 PM
It's powri west show also so will get a few from out there. I would say 25 cars
Flatrightrear (Offline)
  #6 8/4/15 11:07 PM
Might be nice if the Kunz cars weren't there as it opens up the race for a lot of other possible winners like Haubstadt had.
3 Likes: jim goerge, skids59, Steve Wendel
jim goerge (Offline)
  #7 8/4/15 11:34 PM
With PowrI it doesn't matter how many cars they have, you will see one hell of a race.
8 Likes: billwill, bmemmer, i love dirt track racing, illinifan, Joey Woods, sfish, skids59, Steve Wendel
ernart3 (Offline)
  #8 8/5/15 12:29 AM
Haubstadt was a good race thought my son was gonna win it til that last caution. They put on a hell of a show
3 Likes: fish, Flatrightrear, jim goerge
jim goerge (Offline)
  #9 8/5/15 1:14 PM
[
=ernart3;421554]Haubstadt was a good race thought my son was gonna win it til that last caution. They put on a hell of a show
Hello Newman Sorry couldn't help myself Yeah I thought Jake was going to get Gage too. I went to Bell=Chair the next night and it looked like the run at Haubstadt built up Jakes confident cuz he was sure gassin he up there bangin the cushion putting on a show. Race was just like TSS but on the smaller track
JDFAST (Offline)
  #10 8/5/15 7:09 PM
Will dirtvision also show POWI. (trying to decide what PPV I should get for the weekend, 360 Knoxville Nationals or WOO/POWI at Pevely). Rather be at an actual race, but nothing close to watch in so cal this time of year.