IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > lps
8/16/09, 11:05 PM   #61
Re: lps
D.O.

How about I get both these cowboys at Kelly's tomorrow night and we will see what they think??

Bland said he will be there and waiting on Puterbaugh to confirm his apperance.

Kelly's Pub too 10th & Lynhurst in Speedway LIVE or www.racinwithdo.com starting at 7 pm.

1 member likes this post: Hamby812
8/16/09, 11:11 PM   #62
Michael#81

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.O. View Post
How about I get both these cowboys at Kelly's tomorrow night and we will see what they think??

Bland said he will be there and waiting on Puterbaugh to confirm his apperance.

Kelly's Pub too 10th & Lynhurst in Speedway LIVE or www.racinwithdo.com starting at 7 pm.
That sounds like a great idea D.O. :34;
Last edited by Michael#81; 8/16/09 at 11:12 PM.

8/17/09, 7:35 AM   #63
Knoke77

Here people have a sip....

Now as for what happened, if 90% of you had experience in a sprintcar, or any kind of race car for that matter, you would see things a little differently. I haven't talked to Billy but I'm pretty sure his intentions were to run the car down hard into the corner, rotate the hell out of it and then try to get a run off the bottom. I've ran a lot (raced against Billy for the first time about 23 years ago in karts, then TQ's then sprints) of laps with Billy and he is not the type to throw errant slide jobs. He runs on a tight budget and knows better then to take those risks.

If the car wouldn't have bicycled he more than likely wouldn't have touched Jeff or even crowded him. Unfortunately, the situation can not be replayed so it's a done deal.
Last edited by Knoke77; 8/17/09 at 7:36 AM.

4 members like this post: Pat O'Connor Fan, sprinthead, SprintManDave
8/17/09, 11:31 AM   #64
psullivan

Jake - good stuff -- I saw the video - it looked like an accident. Amazingly - that's going to happen once in awhile.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > lps