IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
ModernDayDrifter (Offline)
  #1 5/20/17 12:27 PM
With all the rainouts trying to get a feel for car count at The Burg tonight? I know weather is a concern but since everyone has cancelled early, would like to think a decent car count as long as not much of a rain threat?

Left Bloomington earlier, was headed to the Speesway but decided with the rain in area to go to Noblesville yo check our BC Memorial and then on to Brownsburg before going back to Indy. Damn rain.
Eatin Dirt (Offline)
  #2 5/20/17 1:12 PM
Hope they can run, should be great car count.
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #3 5/20/17 1:32 PM
130 Big rain area is all up north Small band out by evansville KY mostly running north south. Couple pop up storms south of Track but this type pops up, dumps and dies. Not saying we won't get rained on. Not saying we will either. I'll be there if they run. The track can take a pop up. Just not storm after storm. I give it better than 50% they get to race.

http://www.fox19.com/category/203001...-map-oh-ky-in#

Charles Nungester
cowboyhar69 (Offline)
  #4 5/20/17 1:39 PM
It's a BOSS sanctioned race so the car count will be good without other tracks being rained out.

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy
6 Likes: Charles Nungester, Gregg, oppweld, PIT CART, sprinter14, tirespinner
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #5 5/20/17 1:57 PM
Our racing families will be in the house tonight. Unless they tell us to stay home. Lol.
4 Likes: Charles Nungester, jim goerge, rachasin, wildman92
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #6 5/20/17 2:20 PM
Still on, per track 15 minutes ago 210pm

Charles Nungester
Nate (Offline)
  #7 5/20/17 2:55 PM
Just got to the track and cracked beer #1. Dry here and still racing. Haulers are filing in.

I went through some nasty stuff down around Kentucky Speedway. Traffic on the interstate was rolling around 30 mph but that should all push south if it stays on its current track.

Nate Bickel - @natefb22
2 Likes: Charles Nungester, i love dirt track racing
DHayes818 (Offline)
  #8 5/20/17 3:19 PM
At least 5 strong cells have gone either north or south of the track today. It's meant to be.
ModernDayDrifter (Offline)
  #9 5/20/17 3:26 PM
Leaving Brownsburg now to head towards Burg. Are the seats underneath the roof general seating or are they reserved?
Nate (Offline)
  #10 5/20/17 3:28 PM
Originally Posted by ModernDayDrifter:
Leaving Brownsburg now to head towards Burg. Are the seats underneath the roof general seating or are they reserved?
Nope you're good to sit up there

Nate Bickel - @natefb22