IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Sprint Car Classifieds > Cleaning out barn all sprint car parts must g
2/8/11, 12:38 PM   #1
Cleaning out barn all sprint car parts must g
Sprint4ce

I am selling off what I have left from Sprint Car Racing, Everything will go!! Alot of it is knick knack stuff but maybe valuable to someone!! There are several misc totes of stuff to much to itemize. Here are some of the bigger items: 3 Diamond steel wheels, 1 new gambler hood only wear is that from moving around the barn..no drill marks, 4 fuel jugs, several sets of gears, coil over springs, Nerfs and bumpers, dirt tires, radius rods, ect ect.... All of this as been stored in a farm barn and will need cleaned good, as it is dusty dirty and some of the gears are showing surface rust...I am Asking $400obo. Due to the amount and size of things everything will need picked up..Just early spring cleaning!! If it is sprint car related and I own it you get it!!! I also am helping a friends sell off some of his items, 2 winters 4.86 rear ends $800obo, 1 nbc steering gear $575obo, Gears $30 a set, Lots of wheels, drive lines, ect. Email me for pics or offers to cjfordyce@yahoo.com

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Sprint Car Classifieds > Cleaning out barn all sprint car parts must g