IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Share the Gas City Experience with Someone You Love
6/23/21, 4:18 PM   #1
Share the Gas City Experience with Someone You Love
LindaKMansfield

Who is responsible for introducing you to motorsports and instilling in you a love for the sport?

In Gas City I-69 Speedway promoter Jerry Gappens’ case, it was his late father. He’ll honor him this Friday, June 25, with the fourth annual running of the Jerry Gappens Sr. Memorial at the Grant County quarter-mile dirt oval.

Non-wing sprint cars, USAC SpeeD2 Midwest Thunder midgets, modifieds, street stocks and hornets are on the huge card. The event is sure to attract families who enjoy spending time together at the race track, either competing or spectating. There are even a couple families which will have two generations of drivers competing!

The pit gate will open at 3 p.m. and the grandstands at 5 p.m. Hot laps are at 6:30 p.m. and the racing starts at 7:30 p.m.

Gas City I-69 Speedway offers affordable family entertainment. An adult general admission ticket only costs $15, while kids 12 and under are free. A pit pass costs $30.

The complete 2021 schedule and more information are on the track’s website at GasCityI69Speedway.com. Fans and competitors can also follow it on Twitter: @GasCitySpeedway; Instagram: @GasCitySpeedway and Facebook: GasCitySpeedwayOnTheGas.

Gas City I-69 Speedway is located on State Road 22, approximately a half-mile west of I-69, exit 259. It is about halfway between Indianapolis and Fort Wayne, and attracts drivers and fans from all over the Midwest.
Attached Images
202882691_3754805141286460_4875577320364536274_n.jpg (103.9 KB, 12 views)

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Share the Gas City Experience with Someone You Love