IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
indyracefan
  #1 3/10/09 6:40 PM
how many of u are going to the Bench Racers Weekend this weekend at the Holiday Inn at the Indy Airport? I have never been anyone have any info or opinions about it?
SUPERDUKE (Offline)
  #2 3/10/09 9:57 PM
Originally Posted by indyracefan:
how many of u are going to the Bench Racers Weekend this weekend at the Holiday Inn at the Indy Airport? I have never been anyone have any info or opinions about it?
NO STOCK CAR FANS ALLOWED!:applaud:
HonkerII (Offline)
  #3 3/11/09 5:50 AM
It is a great function to attend we have gone for the last 7 years but have to miss it this year. Bob McConnel usually brings a couple cars over from his shop in Ohio and a few others bring in some cars. They have almost continious showing of old Indy 500 races, Saturday morning there is a bus trip to some race shops whixh is set up by Junior Dreyer, the last few years they have gone to Tony Stewart's shop in Brownsburg. Plan on standing around and talking alot. They have a Hospitality Room set up for people to sit around and share pictures and stories. Usually who ever is the guest speaker at dinner shows up in room after and one year I think it was 2 in the morning before we got back to the roon. Nan and Jack do a great job.