IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
awon24 (Offline)
  #1 3/25/14 4:40 PM
Happy birthday to one of the greatest wrench turners of all time. Here's hoping to many more years of good health and success.
9 Likes: agar, Charles Nungester, HurstBros0, Ken Bonnema, LUCKYONE, PJ Wright, racegal, ronmil, wallbanger II
Mudslinger (Offline)
  #2 3/25/14 4:57 PM
Happy Birthday Paul......Wish you the best today and the upcoming season. Good Luck
robert gatten (Offline)
  #3 3/25/14 6:16 PM
Happy Bithday Paul Hope you have a great day and looking forward to a great season with the #57 running your 57th year, just incredible !!
mowerman (Offline)
  #4 3/25/14 7:24 PM
Happy Birthday!!!!! We are hoping you had a wonderful day. You are a special man. Bob and Monica Clauson
racing2bwithu2 (Offline)
  #5 3/25/14 7:35 PM
Happy Birthday Paul. Lloyd & Gail
dirtnonwingfan (Offline)
  #6 3/25/14 8:36 PM
Not only a great car owner and wrench, but a good person. I consider myself lucky to have had the opportunity to be able to have conversations with you. Happy Birthday and best wishes for many, many more!

Frank Daigh
racegal (Offline)
  #7 3/25/14 8:53 PM
Happy Birthday! Best of luck this season!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
2 Likes: dirtnonwingfan, Flatrightrear
cecil98 (Offline)
  #8 3/26/14 5:27 PM
Is this the Paul Hazen that brings that "outdated junk" to the track that no one wants to drive?? LOL Happy Birthday Paul! We look forward watching your team run up front again in 2014. Have a great year!!
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #9 3/26/14 10:06 PM
Happy Birthday Paul! Hoping you have every bit as successful season as last, without any breaks!

Charles Nungester
tntbusco (Offline)
  #10 3/27/14 6:52 PM
Happy Birthday Paul. Hope your feeling better and are ready for another great season. I live in Churubusco and have been watching your car run as long as I can remember at Warsaw,Avilla,Bryan on occasion and all the current tracks I wonder how many pit passes you've bought and how many tracks that includes What a legend!!!