IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
brsteg (Offline)
  #11 8/20/20 6:26 PM
Told from reliable source that Kyle will actually be with the Outlaws in ND Friday And Saturday.

Surprise to me to hear he's going to fly in to Indy from ND. But like I said source is legit.
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #12 8/20/20 8:25 PM
Thanks for the update friend. We were thinking of going to Plymouth if he was going to be there. Might go anyway.
bus man (Offline)
  #13 8/21/20 8:26 AM
I’m sure Kyle will be fast, he just needs to make sure all the bolts are tight on the front end.
Bill Angel (Offline)
  #14 8/21/20 11:50 AM
Originally Posted by brsteg:
Told from reliable source that Kyle will actually be with the Outlaws in ND Friday And Saturday.

Surprise to me to hear he's going to fly in to Indy from ND. But like I said source is legit.
It wasn't that long ago that several drivers would race Springfield and fly back and run Putnamville that night.
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #15 8/21/20 1:50 PM
Originally Posted by Bill Angel:
It wasn't that long ago that several drivers would race Springfield and fly back and run Putnamville that night.

Hoosier Hundred was at one time in Sept and often fell on the same day as the Hoosier Fall Classic at the Burg. HH was also a daytime race and every year we watched a group of drivers who'd chartered a chopper from Indy to Lawrenceburg Land, Staab, Jacobs, Blaney a few others.

Charles Nungester
ronmil (Offline)
  #16 8/21/20 2:12 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
Hoosier Hundred was at one time in Sept and often fell on the same day as the Hoosier Fall Classic at the Burg. HH was also a daytime race and every year we watched a group of drivers who'd chartered a chopper from Indy to Lawrenceburg Land, Staab, Jacobs, Blaney a few others.
Yes, it was always the Saturday after Labor Day back in the glory days.

Ron Miller