IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Sprint Car Classifieds > Cars, Engines and Haulers for Sale!
10/18/12, 6:02 AM   #1
Cars, Engines and Haulers for Sale!
donwilshe

Donald Wilshe
800 995-9203
donwilshe@biobaesd.us

Ma Ma says I need to cut back on some cars, engines and
an extra hauler.

We have first off 4 360 engines for sale. 3 Fords (2 ASCS and 1 Open), and a 360 Open Chevy. The Fords not a roush yates was developed for me by engine builder in Ohio. The engine was very good running from 14th to 5th in a All Star race against 410's. It also won some races and could run Top give with the NRA sprints car. All of thes engines are 700 Plus HP and we have dyno info asking $25,000 to $30,000. Some of you might have seen Jaret Horstman driving the ford on dirt. After being freshened we had only a handful of races. The other 3 360's are all fresh and one is still at Gaertes..

The 40 Hauler is a $22,000, Brand new and was only a backup for our 48' stacker to carry extra stuff. We have picture we can send.

4 Rollers
Lastly we have 2 dirt rollers (JEI and Spike Chassis) as well as 2 Asphalt rollers (Hurricane and Diablo). Last year
with our Hurricane and Diablos at MustSeeRacing we got 4 1sts and 6 2nds. All great stuff.

That will cut us down to 4 asphlat rollers two hurricanes and two Diablos for 2013 and 6 410's. And the Super Modified so dont think we are going to leave racing.

Don

The car is a 2011 and has one season on it. Brett Mann drove the
car the entire season for 2nd at SOD. Brett won some races and was
always in the top 5. Its a double reverse I think 86/40 but he will
know more for sure. It should come race ready and the car is currently
in Litchfield Michigan. Asking $12.,500 and all you should have to do
is drop and engine in it. Picture attached. You can get ahold of
Brett at

Rocket Headers
C/O Brett Mann
59854 County Road 19
Goshen, Indiana 46528

Otherwise just please cal me ok

Don Wilshe
800 995-9203
donwilshe@biobased.us
I can send pics of the cars and hauler..

I also have a JEI with only 5 races on it.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Sprint Car Classifieds > Cars, Engines and Haulers for Sale!