IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Mini-Sprint Classifieds > 2010 BLS Lightning Sprint
3/12/17, 12:25 AM   #1
2010 BLS Lightning Sprint
openwheel44

Complete car, ready to race. 08 stock ZX-10 with Rosson alky system and oil pan. Motor has 6 races on it. Spare motor goes with the car. Has all the typical spares.....shocks, axles,wheels/tires, wings both nose asnd top. Have spare unused/unpainted body parts. Too much to list and I don't have the energy to type it all. Car has always ran up front no matter where I took it. Keep in mind it did this hauling a 67 year old fat fart around! Retired from work and trying retire from racing. If I don't sell it I might find some fearless 140# driver and let him kick some ass because this car is ready to go. Street Rods, Gassers and Harley's are demanding my attention now so all my racing stuff needs to go. Call or email for more info and pictures. No reasonable offer will be refused because my retirement is not centered around what I get for this car. Also have a 20 foot enclosed trailer available with the car purchase at a give away price.

Last......I have a 2012 open class 600 Hyper with only 7 races on the car. Carbon fiber out the butt. Spares too....best of everything. Super trick and fast Micro.

Call and let's find a deal neither of us can possibly refuse. I want all my racing stuff in a new home. (816) 223-1009. Jmillwright@kc.rr.com. Don't freak out if you don't get me immediately......leave a message. Retired guys tend to play with their Gassers and Harley's with all their spare time.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Mini-Sprint Classifieds > 2010 BLS Lightning Sprint