IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
rclaridge (Offline)
  #1 10/18/15 9:14 AM
I'm just wondering if anyone is still questioning why Shane made the driver change awhile back?
2 Likes: Johnewill, younggun398
racemaniac (Offline)
  #2 10/18/15 9:42 AM
Tmez is a great fit with Shane's team.many times on openwheel I've seen post about owners money owners choice.This should be no different. Until someone puts up their own money it shouldn't matter. Last night was a dominate performance by that team and nobody had anything for them. Same track conditions for all.
2 Likes: AustinSprinter, PIT CART
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #3 10/18/15 9:54 AM
I thought it was nice of TMez to give dibbs to the Keen team for all the laps he's made with them this year. Seen Tmez put about four or five different cars in Victory Lane at the Burg. Stensland, Baldwin, Keen, and now Amati Racing and Im probably forgetting one or two.

I never had a problem with a driver change, Teams are going to do what they think is right for them. I did feel bad for Chad, he was running well and got hurt racing for the lead in that race.

Back to back wins and 15k to the good, Thats pretty impressive. Congrats to TMez and Amati Racing.

Charles Nungester
7 Likes: AustinSprinter, BrentTFunk, jim goerge, Joey Woods, Johnewill, mc/rider, racemaniac
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #4 10/18/15 10:35 AM
Can't believe a team that is not based out of the center of the racing universe is kicking everybody's azz! Must be some of that southern Illinois meth that they mix in the fuel! Congrats to T-Mez and the whole Amati 66 Racing Team! Best Wishes for the remainder of 15 and next year. #GITIT! PS #LuvINDY!
oppweld (Offline)
  #5 10/18/15 4:11 PM
My only question is are they going to the Oval Track Nationals at the PAS?
Chris Nunn (Offline)
  #6 10/18/15 4:17 PM
Thomas posted on facebook they were headed west

Chris Nunn
812-360-6711
nunnc812@gmail.com
8 Likes: BrentTFunk, dirtnonwingfan, Jerry Shaw, jim goerge, mc/rider, oldfan49, oppweld, racemaniac