IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Silver Crown Classifieds > Wanted: pavement ride
12/30/14, 5:06 PM   #1
Wanted: pavement ride
HardyBoysRacing

Race Count Last Year: 10

I am not normally one to go out and do this, but i want to help a friend. My friend and a great person in general is looking for help in the form of an opportunity in someone's USAC Silver Crown pavement car for a race or more. This person i speak of is Shane Cockrum. He is USAC's most improved driver for 2014 and has competed in all 3 of USAC's open wheel divisions this year and also finished in 8th in Silver Crown points driving in 6 of 7 dirt races. Shane is a career firefighter, father of 2, and a great representative for his community and motorsports in general. He would like to compete for the championship in 2015, but the Hardy Boys' team he drives for on dirt only has a dirt car. I would like to see him have the opportunity to prove himself in a pavement car as well as he already has on dirt.

If you or anyone you know have any interest in giving an up and coming driver an opportunity to live his dream please feel free to write myself at GregHar23@yahoo.com. Thank you for your consideration.

1/2/15, 5:11 PM   #2
Re: Wanted: pavement ride
Racer00

Don't you guys have a bunch of cars? Why not set one up for pavement?

1/6/15, 9:51 AM   #3
Re: Wanted: pavement ride
HardyBoysRacing

Race Count Last Year: 10

We don't have the funding to run the pavement schedule. We only have dirt cars and the parts to run those. One of our cars is backup and one is being restored and will most likely not be ran again.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Silver Crown Classifieds > Wanted: pavement ride