IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Chris Nunn (Offline)
  #1 8/5/12 2:54 AM
I sincerely apologize beforehand to all of you for the very subpar announcing performance from me at haubstadt. I have always strived to never be one of those "screaming lunatics" but unfortunately tonight, I let the excitement of the last few laps overcome me and I basically turned into a screaming lunatic.

I just hope it doesnt ruin your viewing of the amazing feature that will be up in the morning for you fine subscribers.

Posted via Mobile Device
8 Likes: BrandonT30, ByronMack, Dannypollock24, FALCONEDDIE, jim goerge, short track scott, tim brown
sw1911 (Offline)
  #2 8/5/12 4:06 AM
Originally Posted by Chris Nunn:
I sincerely apologize beforehand to all of you for the very subpar announcing performance from me at haubstadt. I have always strived to never be one of those "screaming lunatics" but unfortunately tonight, I let the excitement of the last few laps overcome me and I basically turned into a screaming lunatic.

I just hope it doesnt ruin your viewing of the amazing feature that will be up in the morning for you fine subscribers.

Posted via Mobile Device
Why would you not do this directly to the jackslash subscribers instead of through iow.com?
reeserx (Offline)
  #3 8/5/12 4:51 AM
Originally Posted by sw1911:
Why would you not do this directly to the jackslash subscribers instead of through iow.com?
What's it matter either way? Chris, it happens to the best of us..that's why it's such a great sport, it's so **** exciting sometimes you can't hold back lol

Posted via Mobile Device
Chris Nunn (Offline)
  #4 8/5/12 7:53 AM
Originally Posted by sw1911:
because I dont have a list of subscribers, and a vast majority look at this site.

Posted via Mobile Device
2 Likes: interpreter66, Stephen Cording
cecil98 (Offline)
  #5 8/5/12 8:49 AM
this is what you call a "teaser" for the video.......you know....marketing
Wayne Davis (Offline)
  #6 8/5/12 10:09 AM
Originally Posted by Chris Nunn:

Posted via Mobile Device
Chris...the EXCITEMENT only adds to the flavor of the race....more announcers should do this...I personally like it!!!!!!!!!!!!

SW1911...98% of JackSlash viewers are here on IOW (The FINEST Website In The NATION)

Southern Outlaw Motorsports
Jacksonville, Florida
The Original Southern Outlaw

www.SouthernOutlawPromotions.com

4 Likes: interpreter66, jim goerge, Morin Racing 98
davidm (Offline)
  #7 8/5/12 12:12 PM
Nothing wrong with having passion for the sport and letting it show!
2 Likes: jim goerge, koolaid89
fasterthanu (Offline)
  #8 8/5/12 1:44 PM
I thought you did a fine job as always. I enjoy the videos much more with announcing, but either way jackslash is well worth the money I enjoy it very much.

Trent Niflis
4 Likes: jim goerge, Morin Racing 98, Wayne Davis
Chubs Peterson (Offline)
  #9 8/5/12 9:47 PM
Chris I dont know you but I have heard much more screaming for a race much less exciting. You have absolutely nothing to apologize for. Love the passion. Would have worried more had you not been excited. That race was crazy. Gonna have to get down there one of these days.
3 Likes: jim goerge, koolaid89, tim brown
leaglen (Offline)
  #10 8/5/12 10:55 PM
loved it!