IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 53?
9/9/08, 8:59 PM   #41
Re: 53?
clark9c

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beer Goggles View Post
Speaking of NASCAR...........

I'll be happy to see that pencil-neck Kyle Busch run out his string of luck very soon.

Maybe Tony will drive that horshoe deep up his A** in the next few weeks. :applaud:
sounds like some one's jealous that pencil neck is the best driver in nascar right now bar none i applaud kyle and his awesome on the track performances :applaud:

9/9/08, 9:33 PM   #42
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

I said last year it was a mistake for hendrick to swap him for Jr. Kyles by far the better driver.

Sorry, He races to win and lets the points fall where they may. AS RACING SHOULD BE.

9/9/08, 9:35 PM   #43
clark9c

amen to that :respect:

9/9/08, 9:41 PM   #44
Shawn

It's a shame to hear about the Fox Brothers #53 DRC. What a run they had and I wish them, and Jon, the best of luck in their future!

I'm straying away from the topic a bit, since it was brought up. To each their own, but I can't see how anyone could cheer for Kyle. I agree that he's probably got the most talent in NASCAR, but by far the worst attitude in NASCAR. I'll stick to my favorites (B.C. & J.J.) that have good attitudes on, and off, the track! :thumb

9/9/08, 10:30 PM   #45
tqracer65

very disappointing to hear the #53 car is parked. possibly the greatest team the last 5 years JUST MY OPINION.

as for kyle bush, gotta love him. if i recall racing was all about attitude and not accepting 2nd place and thats how kyle is. reminds me of this guy they call smoke. he was very mad this weekend after finishing 2nd and it was one of his best races of the season. i will always cheer for a guy that wants to win and not just settle for a lesser finish (winning is a more sure way of getting a championship than just settling for 2nd).

im a fan of bc and stewart and all the guys from the sprint car open wheel ranks thats where you get those guys that want to win and not lose or settle for 2nd.

Just my thoughts

9/9/08, 11:08 PM   #46
COTTLE FAN

sorry about the foxco 53 but about kyle bush i think he has alot of talent but he thinks he is the king and he needs to be taken down a few notches because there is nothing wrong about wanting to win everytime you go out but there is no need to be cocky about it when you do win...jmo

9/9/08, 11:38 PM   #47
Sprinter56

As steve and brad's nephew, I know how bad they hated making this decision and you can see it in their eyes that the hunger is not gone, however, in the end you have to realize as I did in a similar situation at the end of 07', that it is truely just a very expensive highly passionate hobby. One reason why owning a sprint car gets difficult is in most cases people run a successful business to get the opportunity to do something like this, then the more and more commitment it requires to do it right, the more and more it takes away from what really pays the bills. Even though they have ran extremely well the costs most generally far outways the earnings at the end of the day, even when they are able to do there own motors and many other things. There will always be different views from different people on how much you will give up to race, but sometimes as bad as it hurts the priorities of life have to be wrote out again and think about providing for family and comfortably retiring maybe one day. I know steve and brad will enjoy an outlet in there talents helping other teams as I do and being a dominant force in the s.c. series with DD along with their dad Galen. I think Jon will eventually get comfortable in another car it's just a matter of finding a crew chief he clicks with like he did so well with the boys, the baldwin car is by no means a junker their just missing a little piece to the puzzle right now, but it's not like they are severely struggling he's just not dominating. Just want to say hell of a job to steve and brad the last few years, really the last ten years, and hope everyone can accept the 53 not competing for the time being.

Sincerely, Jared Fox

9/9/08, 11:46 PM   #48
stanbrough4presidentgo53

Since everyone is talking about how expensive it is to run which im sure it is and not trying to say its not.... how come usac and all the other wingless sprints dont get any recognition??? The world of outlaws has all the big names and gets all the tv time but honeslty the racing sucks!! I watch it on speed and its boring.. I used to love watching the outlaws but its not fun amymore..There is no passing and when it came to tri state the last 2 years i have left early becasue i knew who the winner was going to be and sure enough i was right... Usac racing is just crazy and truly fun to watch and deserves some publicity!!! My opinion though
Last edited by stanbrough4presidentgo53; 9/9/08 at 11:49 PM.

9/9/08, 11:58 PM   #49
stanbrough4presidentgo53

Quote:
Originally Posted by clark9c View Post
sounds like some one's jealous that pencil neck is the best driver in nascar right now bar none i applaud kyle and his awesome on the track performances :applaud:
The best driver in NASCAR right now???? Well im not sure about any of that since he hasnt won jacks***. But he can prove that point by winning the chase this year and beat a charging jj and crazy carl!!! And i loved how Kyle cried after the Bristol race when carl took it to him..
-Chevy:applaud:

9/10/08, 3:30 AM   #50
zeroracer

I couldnt have said it better.... he can dish it out he just cant take it, but Carl unlike Kyle didnt take someone out just moved them out of the way, the issue i have with Kyle is his lack of respect.... he acts like a punk, i will admit he is a good racer with tons of talent, i wish things were how they used to be :icon_smile_blackeye if there was a problem... make guys like kyle think....lol

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 53?