IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Prayers for josh burton
5/27/13, 7:54 PM   #81
Re: Prayers for josh burton
SCOTT M

Josh was my grandsons, (9-7 yrs old) favorite. Reason, (I think): Josh was always the first to stomp the pedal in hot laps. The roar of the motor, Sprinter starting sideways, got your attention and built the excitement...My 18 yr old son sent me the Blgtn Speedway memorial picture today and I told him that...He laughed and said it fired him up too and I had to say, Yeah, me too. He became their favorite a couple years ago, watching him at LPS. We talked about and watched, his being a "Up and comer"; The boy was good! Could see Josh and crew at Blgtn in pits, 05/17...Watched them unload and load. Saw him at LPS 05/18...Others made a few laps before "punchin" it a little....Josh, 1/4 lap and he nailed it! I was at LPS last Saturday...He wasn't...I'm gonna miss that boy. A lot. Dread tellin my grandsons why he isn't there. But, I know he went north, doin what he so very obviously loved...
God speed.
Last edited by SCOTT M; 5/27/13 at 8:37 PM.

5/28/13, 9:56 PM   #82
Re: Prayers for josh burton
bni69

Thoughts and prayers for Josh's family and friends.

Staff of Gas City I-69 Speedway

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Prayers for josh burton