IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Open Rides
1/24/08, 9:56 PM   #1
Open Rides
#1Brad Kuhn Fan

Lets talk about rides that we know are open and Who we think would do the best in that car that does not have a ride at the moment.:thumb:

Devin Fairchild:thumb:

1/24/08, 10:47 PM   #2
Re: Open Rides
1BIGracefan

well who do you think Devin in what car?

1/25/08, 12:25 AM   #3
#1Brad Kuhn Fan

Well,i Think Brad would look good in The roberts 21,and the 32 midget,if hagan is not driving it this year,:thumb:

1/25/08, 1:56 PM   #4
pgray

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Brad Kuhn Fan View Post
Lets talk about rides that we know are open and Who we think would do the best in that car that does not have a ride at the moment.:thumb:
Devin Fairchild:thumb:

Well , Devin , it would seem that your topic of interest expressed here is not getting much "play" from the IOW membership ... sad , as it is a good one !

I have touched upon this same subject on my web-site www.paulgray28.com in our new "Blog" feature to also mention some drivers that are surprisingly , and apparently , out of rides. I bring attention to Patrick Wilda who has recently posted his resume and that of the current WOMS Champion , Chris Hettinger , who also may be out of having a deal for '08 ! These are just two of the great midget drivers , and among others that I know that are trying to get something put together for 2008. I wish them all the best !

The primary interest among IOW posters is largely to Sprint Cars ... I can't help much in that regard as I only closely follow the Midgets. Hopefully , some of the more informed Sprint Car folks will post what they are aware to.

But while you are waiting , there is time for you to view my interview again ( once is ok , twice is better ) over at www.talk2drivers.com and to check-out the web home of Paul Gray Motorsports at www.paulgray28.com ! Read the new " Blog " feature .... something interesting is always posted that you won't find on message boards or chat sites !

( Reader Note : I had the pleasure in meeting Devin in Ft. Wayne at "the Rumble"... very nice young man. Devin assured me that no-one else could lay claim to his title as "#1 Brad Kuhn Fan" ... I'm now convinced ! )

Paul Gray - Driver ,
USAC Midget #28
USAC Indoor Midget #16B
WOMS Dirt Midget # 16 - Schedule Pending / Visit www.wingedmidgets.com

:Steer

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Open Rides