IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
WRP (Offline)
  #1 9/2/13 8:16 PM
Waynesfield Raceway Park returns to action for the final time in 2013 in a HUGE way on SUNDAY September 29th, in what is being dubbed as a "Harvest of Sprints", with an all Sprint Car program featuring the Winged 360 Sprints competing for $2000 to win, the Best Performance Motorsports Non Wing Sprint Cars competing for $2000 to win and the Performance Powder Coating 1000cc Mini Sprints racing for a top prize of $700 to win. Don't miss out on one final opportunity to take in some great racing at the 'Field in 2013!

Pit gates open at 2 PM
Grandstand gates open at 3 PM
Hot Laps at 4 PM
Racing at 5PM

General Admission 16 and older - $15
Ages 11-15 - $10
Kids 10 and Under - FREE

Pit Pass - All Ages - $28
4 Likes: dkdorkboy, johnnythunderhead, larsonfan, racing2bwithu2
WRP DK (Offline)
  #2 9/3/13 3:19 PM
Just out if curiosity would anyone be interested in being a lap sponsor for an even like this one? The lap money could be awarded as bonus money. Just as a starting point lets say $20 a lap???? Let me know I there is any interest?
double checkered (Offline)
  #3 9/3/13 3:41 PM
How many laps?
WRP (Offline)
  #4 9/3/13 4:43 PM
Originally Posted by double checkered:
How many laps?
Per Ron Hammons:

360s - 30 laps

Non Wing - 30 laps

Mini Sprints - 20 laps
larsonfan (Offline)
  #5 9/3/13 5:03 PM
Originally Posted by WRP DK:
Just out if curiosity would anyone be interested in being a lap sponsor for an even like this one? The lap money could be awarded as bonus money. Just as a starting point lets say $20 a lap???? Let me know I there is any interest?
I'm just a fan, and certainly don't have a bunch of money, but I'll step-up and sponsor a lap for the nonwing guys.
McInturff Racing (Offline)
  #6 9/5/13 6:25 AM
What are the tire rules going to be for the 360's?
WRP DK (Offline)
  #7 9/5/13 11:04 PM
Open Hoosier rule. Any compound any Hoosier.
WRP (Offline)
  #8 9/9/13 10:25 PM
Added new flyer with correct website to original post. Hope to see everyone for what should be a great event!
WRP DK (Offline)
  #9 9/16/13 12:13 PM
Only two weeks away. We hope this event is well supported and if it is we will return with it next season bigger than this season. Weare also looking at adding a second all sprint show in 2014...that's two of them at the same track in the same season...WOW!

At this event Jack Hewitt will also be on hand and he will be giving a ride away to one lucky fan to start the a-main in the non wing class.
2 Likes: buckeye4, racing2bwithu2
racing2bwithu2 (Offline)
  #10 9/16/13 12:39 PM
Gail an I are looking forward to our 1st trip to the track. Our plans are getting in on Saturday afternoon. Hopefully find a Covered Bridge or 2 an taking some pics of them. Perfer registered bridges. Getting a Motel, an hopefully a place to eat with a buffet. Gail is hoping to meet Jack Hewitt. We look forward to meeting new folks from IOW and seeing some we have met. Any help on bridges, Motels, an places to eat are helpful. Thanks, Lloyd
2 Likes: backstretchdave, larsonfan