IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Great Lakes Super Sprints (GLSS) - 2021 Schedule.
1/8/21, 12:18 AM   #1
Great Lakes Super Sprints (GLSS) - 2021 Schedule & NEWS.
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

Great Lakes Super Sprints
360 Wing Sprints

Series Website - http://www.greatlakessupersprints.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/GreatLakesSuperSprints/

GREAT LAKES SUPER SPRINTS 2021 SCHEDULE

2021 GLSS Tentative Schedule (subject to change)
APRIL
Friday, April 16th – I-96 Speedway - Opener
Friday, April 23th – TBA
Saturday, April 24th – TBA

MAY
Saturday, May 1st – TBA
Friday, May 7th – I-96 Speedway
Saturday, May 8th – I-96 Speedway
Friday, May 21st – Tri-City Motor Speedway
Sunday, May 23rd – TBA
Friday, May 28th – Hartford Motor Speedway
Saturday, May 29th – Crystal Motor Speedway

JUNE
Friday, June 4th – I-96 Speedway
Saturday, June 5th – Butler Motor Speedway
Friday, June 11th – TBA
Saturday, June 12th -TBA

JULY
Friday, July 2nd – I-96 Speedway
Saturday, July 3rd – Crystal Motor Speedway
Friday, July 9th – Hartford Motor Speedway
Saturday, July 10th – Merritt Speedway
Friday, July 30th – I-96 Speedway
Saturday, July 31st – Fremont Speedway

AUGUST
Friday, August 6th – Tri-City Motor Speedway
Friday, August 13th – Hartford Motor Speedway
Saturday, August 14th – Thunderbird Raceway
Friday, August 20th – TBA

SEPTEMBER
Friday, September 3rd – I-96 Speedway
Saturday, September 4th – I-96 Speedway
Friday, September 10th – Tri-City Motor Speedway
Saturday, September 11th – Merritt Speedway - Championship

**NEWS**

GLSS ON ICE WINTER 2022

Goffstown, NH – Sprint Cars On ICE is proud to announce an alliance and partnership with Great Lakes Super Sprints presented by Engine Pro and ARP. Founder of New England Sprint Cars in 2002 and most recently of Sprint Cars On ICE, Nick Berry and Great Lakes Super Sprints presented by Engine Pro and ARP owner, Barry Marlow, were united by their love of sprint car racing and their drive to expand sprint car racing on the ice to a wider audience.

Racing on ice in New Hampshire isn’t new…there’s been racing on local lakes in the state since around 1978. Forming Sprint Cars On ICE allows Berry to expand ice sprint car racing to other regions and share this exciting racing with more of the country!

SCOICE announced yesterday their alliance with MAVTV and the Lucas Oil On the Edge show. MAVTV and the Lucas Oil on the Edge show are planning a trip to New Hampshire this winter to film their first Sprint Cars On ICE event! Locations and dates will be announced at a later time.

“In Michigan, we are preparing for a schedule of 5-6 races during the winter of 2022” says Marlow. Marlow’s plan at this point is to work with Berry and the New England Region this winter and to learn all he can about racing sprints on ice! “If things go well, we could potentially get a few cars together up North this winter, to let it rip!” Marlow said yesterday.

The hope down the road is to have the New England Region of Sprint Cars On ICE and the Great Lakes Region of Sprint Cars On ICE to put together a weekend together between both regions to put on a challenge race between New England and the Great Lakes!

“When approached about this opportunity with Barry and after getting to know him more, I couldn’t be any happier about working together” said Sprint Cars on ICE owner, Nick Berry.

There will be more details and partnerships announced in coming weeks. So mark your calendars for a road trip to New Hampshire in February and experience Sprint Cars On ICE up close and personal! See you on the ICE!!!

Be sure to follow Sprint Cars On ICE and Great Lakes Super Sprints presented by Engine Pro & ARP on Facebook , Instagram, and Twitter or check out their website at www.greatlakessprints.com.
Last edited by nathans1012; 1/8/21 at 12:30 AM.

2 members like this post: EBookerFan, ronmil
1/8/21, 2:45 PM   #2
Re: Great Lakes Super Sprints (GLSS) - 2021 Schedule & NEWS.
jim goerge

I don"t know about this!!! Sounds pretty CRAZY to me.

1/8/21, 6:20 PM   #3
Re: Great Lakes Super Sprints (GLSS) - 2021 Schedule.
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

Sounds cool (no pun intended). I look forward to seeing this. I recall seeing beaters with heaters a few years ago that utilized old sedans with studded tires. Pretty wild!

3 members like this post: jim goerge, nathans1012, oppweld
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Great Lakes Super Sprints (GLSS) - 2021 Schedule.