IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Other Classifieds > Urgently looking for advice and an online shop for my Jawa 3
1/22/24, 4:29 AM   #1
Urgently looking for advice and an online shop for my Jawa 3
antoon

I'm turning to you because I'm currently facing a bit of a dilemma with my Jawa 350 and urgently need your advice.
It started a few days ago when I brought my beloved Jawa out of hibernation. Normally it runs like a dream, but this time I heard a strange noise when I tried to start it. After a quick inspection I discovered that the exhaust has a small hole in it and I'm pretty sure it's time to replace it.
Now I'm standing here and wondering where I can find a high-quality replacement exhaust for my Jawa 350. Has anyone of you have similar experiences? Which brands or models can you recommend? And most importantly, does anyone know a reliable online shop near us where I can order a new exhaust?
I've already browsed the internet a bit, but I'd like to hear your opinions and recommendations. Maybe you also have tips for self-repair or know whether there are local workshops that specialize in Jawas.
Oh, before I forget, I came across a website called https://www.jawashop.com that appears to have a wide selection of Jawa motorcycle parts and accessories.
Has anyone had experience with this shop? Are they reliable and offer high quality products?
I look forward to your help and thank you in advance for your support! Let's get this Jawa humming again!
Last edited by antoon; 1/24/24 at 9:21 AM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Other Classifieds > Urgently looking for advice and an online shop for my Jawa 3