IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lincoln Park Speedway Sprints
9/23/18, 3:31 PM   #1
Lincoln Park Speedway Sprints
popham

Congratulations 2018 Lincoln Park Speedway Sprint Car Point Champ Shane Cockrum and the High Assperations team. Class Act, Small team that prove you don’t have to run over everyone on the track to win! LPS needs to get there point payout figured out, it does not seem right to advertise a big point payout, and at the end of the year only 4-5 drivers get part of the money and the track keeps the rest. Why not spread it out to more of the teams spending the money?

9/23/18, 4:49 PM   #2
procket

I agree, we supported Lincoln park speedway all summer long except a couple races do to wedding and tore up car only to find out that we didn’t get our 85% percent of races in for the year, what a joke, said we will get a trophy but no money. Don’t advertise a big payout if your not going to pay it out. Rick Cottle
Last edited by procket; 9/23/18 at 6:09 PM.

4 members like this post: addictedtodirt, Steve Wendel, the1jet17, tirespinner
9/23/18, 6:37 PM   #3
speedracer40

Same as weekly payou. Find somewhere online that shows what you get paid for let's say, 3rd place? Never know what it's going to be when you show up

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
9/23/18, 8:06 PM   #4
procket

3rd place should pay 3000.00 Look under Lincoln park speedway point fund, unless my math is wrong only 3 cars qualify for it

9/24/18, 5:08 AM   #5
speedracer40

I'm talking Weekly payout, not point fund.

9/24/18, 3:29 PM   #6
kcarm92

We all had to sign a contract ,so to speak at beginning of the year,that outlined the criteria to be eligible for money,my only problem ,they didn't enforce it ,just what and who they wanted to, but it's was a nice point payoff, congrats to the winners

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lincoln Park Speedway Sprints