IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
reeserx (Offline)
  #1 5/30/19 4:52 AM
Gonna attend my first race at Montpelier on Tuesday for Midget week and wanted to know if there is any special info I needed to know such as arrive early, limited parking, facilities and the like. Really excited to check it out and from what I’ve read, midgets put on a good show there. Thanks for any help!
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #2 5/30/19 9:33 AM
Parking depends on if they get the lot dried up. However I really like the track. usually two groove racing. Last couple times I've got pit pass and sat in the pit grandstand or close to turn one, by far the best seats in the house, also close to Restrooms. Foods pretty good.

Hope they get it in. They're going to need a few dry days but if they run, it will be worth it.

Charles Nungester
2 Likes: i love dirt track racing, reeserx
reeserx (Offline)
  #3 5/30/19 3:29 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
Parking depends on if they get the lot dried up. However I really like the track. usually two groove racing. Last couple times I've got pit pass and sat in the pit grandstand or close to turn one, by far the best seats in the house, also close to Restrooms. Foods pretty good.

Hope they get it in. They're going to need a few dry days but if they run, it will be worth it.
Thanks for the info Charles!
2 Likes: Charles Nungester, tirespinner
badcoupe (Offline)
  #4 5/30/19 7:39 PM
Great place to watch the midgets, the pit grandstands are one of the better seats. Hopefully they get it in, the place doesn’t do well with rain. Restrooms and food are good they do sell beer as well. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.