IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Sprint Car Classifieds > Looking for a ride
3/27/17, 2:40 AM   #1
JeramieEngland

WILL RUN A CAR AT PARAGONS PRACTICE DATE APRIL 23 to prove my driving skills. Just message me or text me. ANYKNE READYING THIS PLEASE THINK ABIUT GIVING ME A CHANCE

My name is Jeramie England and I am 25. Looking to run a non wing 410 at paragon some this season.
I have drove mods, mini sprints(1000cc) and hornets. I am currently going to be running a tq midget this season.

I know I don't have the best racing resume or back ground.

I am looking to hook up with a sprint car owner to run a 410 sprint car. I have helped on them before. I am looking for an opportunity to show off my talent in racing.

Willing to help pay for things needed, pay for fuel, wheels, tires and entry. Don't want any winnings just to drive.

I will be testing at paragon on their practice day hoping to have someone willing to give me a shot in their sprint car and come out and let me test in their car. Willing to work with anyone on any opportunity that comes my way.

I currently work 3rdshift off on Saturdays, also going to aviation school to be a mechanic in the aviation industry ( Monday thru Thursday 8-220pm)

Please contact me if there's anyone interested or willing to give me a chance at

317-682-8949 text me is easier to get ahold of me. Really hope to hear from someone
Last edited by JeramieEngland; 3/28/17 at 1:21 PM.

3/28/17, 7:14 AM   #2
JeramieEngland

Someone should give me a chance won't be disappointed. Really wanting to run non wing or winged. Prefer to stay in Indiana before traveling around. Wanting to get used to a car before traveling or going to different tracks.

Just need one person that looks at this page to give me a chance...
Last edited by JeramieEngland; 3/28/17 at 1:08 PM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Sprint Car Classifieds > Looking for a ride