3/30/22, 9:58 PM   #141
kinser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
And the BS continues...
That’s no BS.

3/31/22, 8:45 AM   #142
reeserx

Ballou on Twitter just posted something about it. He said the lab usac has sent samples too for years is the one who came back with the positive results. They used a different lab now and the results were good…I don’t know what to think. I’m a huge Justin grant fan as some of you know. Id like to think he wouldn’t do something like that. I do find it odd that 4 teams tested positive for the exact same chemical.

3/31/22, 10:24 AM   #143
Re: Tire Dopers
wobbler

Results are in:

http://usacracing.com/component/k2/i...-tire-analysis

1 member likes this post: chrismattlin
3/31/22, 10:27 AM   #144
kinser

Quote:
Originally Posted by wobbler View Post
That’s about a joke.

2 members like this post: dshort36, SScott7
3/31/22, 12:09 PM   #145
sw1911

Nothing about firing the lab that allegedly reported false positives, thus potentially marring the reputation of top competitors?

1 member likes this post: Charles Nungester
3/31/22, 12:19 PM   #146
SScott7

And where did the extra samples come from for the other two labs??? Doubt they used the same cuts.

3/31/22, 12:20 PM   #147
SScott7

I guess the Outlaws test are just wrong then? Highly doubt that.

2 members like this post: cmakin, ginblueearth
3/31/22, 12:34 PM   #148
sp6967

looking real good for xtreme next year.

4 members like this post: 2rock21, billw, dshort36, PIT CART
3/31/22, 1:21 PM   #149
cl124

So i'm curious did they get multiple tests on all the other apparent cheaters over the last couple of years or just the one? I know the answer but just find it funny that a new series comes about, several of the 'click' teams get caught cheating and now all of the sudden out of nowhere there needs to be additional testing. Seems awful unfair to all the teams that got dinged over the last several years based on one test. I will continue to go to and watch USAC races as it's the best thing around here for now but I can assure you if the Xtreme series continues their product and is around i'll be attending/watching them instead. Their overall product so far this year seemed far better to me especially on the streaming side.

6 members like this post: 2rock21, bighd0522, dshort36, kinser, PIT CART, Turd Ferguson
3/31/22, 1:26 PM   #150
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Wow, 12 test by three companies and a check by a major tire manufacturer. the original tester found four teams cheated not once but twice. The two other testers found four teams DID NOT CHEAT, Not once but twice. and peer reviewed. So the positives for cheating are four and the negatives for cheating are eight

Sounds like USAC did it's job diligently to me, They got nothing to gain by suspending or fining people unless it's absolutely necessary.

So lets keep on with the USAC bashing. Id be interested to find out if the Xtreme test were from the same positives Testing company that found the USAC samples to be "DOPED" Seems to me their credibility is tarnished. Not USAC's

Xtreme can do as it likes, They found two to be cheating and delt the penalties. Totally separate event. But if the company that USAC used was used originally. That puts Their findings in question to me.
Last edited by Charles Nungester; 3/31/22 at 1:31 PM.

6 members like this post: captrat, erich45, Joekocjan, nw410gurl, Rcar, Sandy Lowe
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Tire Dopers