IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chili Bowl question #2
12/15/14, 9:23 PM   #1
Chili Bowl question #2
Blitzman

Anyone take a breathing mask/painters mask with them? 1st timer here with row 34 seats. Just wondering since I've looked on line at some 3m masks.. I've seen pics before with people wearing some, just wondering.. Thanks..

12/15/14, 9:48 PM   #2
Re: Chili Bowl question #2
Dick Monahan

Race Count Last Year: 26

I haven't been for a couple of years, but they were offering them free at the entrance. There was a big box of them right behind the ticket takers.

1 member likes this post: KENDALLRACING
12/15/14, 10:11 PM   #3
i love dirt track racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Monahan View Post
I haven't been for a couple of years, but they were offering them free at the entrance. There was a big box of them right behind the ticket takers.
Just noticed that was your 1000th post. Bill Gardner is simply the best. Thanks bill and families for making this a great site.

1 member likes this post: mc/rider
12/16/14, 3:34 AM   #4
Re: Chili Bowl question #2

Race Count This Year: 14
Race Count Last Year: 24

Yep I think I've seen the box of free masks. there are some that do but I don't use one and have no troubles. Looks like you got great seats but they are right up there near the roof . It can get a little foggy up there sat night. but I wouldn't worry about it to much they have improved ventilation a lot over the years. you may consider some ear plugs though. I see a fair amount of folks using them there including me. The racing is fairly nonstop and its nice to keep the noise level down some.

1 member likes this post: Blitzman
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chili Bowl question #2