IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > This makes me want to throw up.
10/3/12, 10:41 AM   #21
Re: This makes me want to throw up.
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud Packer View Post
There is a good reason that they used to use a dog for their commercials. What kind of meat you think is in that Chalupas.
Mix that with plenty of adult beverages and one might be howling at the moon and praying to the prince of porcelain.

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

1 member likes this post: Mud Packer
10/3/12, 11:39 AM   #22
duel

I told my friends sitting next to me after that he would be done driving usac sprints. I was thankful he got out. It looked really bad live. Usac Sprints are not for the faint of heart at the big E. I remember TS running a usac sprint at the big E when he drove for Gibbs. He had a really bad crash coming out of 4. I'm sure Tony had to step back away from usac per Mr. Gibbs racing. You can finsh last in almost any kind of fender race and make more than winning a usac race. To me these open wheel usac races are a best kept secret that could use a whole lot more exposure.

5 members like this post: dirt330, I Miss Manzy, RaceGirl06, speed bump, tim brown
10/3/12, 11:43 AM   #23
bigmojo5

AND, just what is the reason we have winged sprints at Knoxville???

10/3/12, 1:37 PM   #24
bigmojo5

I wonder if Chip's response has anything at all to do with the overwhelming posts on many websites of, basically, "OMG, Kyle is lucky he wasn't killed."

If you keep yelling fire, the firemen finally come -- whether they are needed or not.

2 members like this post: 767, wideopen24
10/3/12, 2:57 PM   #25
Stevensville Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Jackson View Post
He is cashing Chips checks. I wish Kyle the best. Thanks for the memories!

Posted via Mobile Device
I agree 100%. If you are getting paid to do a job the way the boss wants you to do it, you either do it and take the cash, or walk away and find a new boss.

4 members like this post: Bushwacker, racingdanger, Tall Jackson, TQ29m
10/3/12, 6:59 PM   #26
Dick Monahan

Race Count Last Year: 26

Here's a bright spot. Back in the 50s, when I was reading NSSN every week to get the news, there was a steady series of bright young drivers who came up, won lots of races, then were gone in a year or so. But, they were gone because they were dead. Racing is much more fun these days because that doesn't happen much any more.

10/3/12, 7:34 PM   #27
Sawdust101

Don't they talk about the "BIG ONE" in NASCAR too? Even the green/white/checker is a formula for a new junk yard for race cars.

1 member likes this post: mowerman
10/4/12, 9:24 AM   #28
mtcray

I love watching our good ol' open wheel drivers move up to the big leagues! Nothing like watching our Midget and Sprint Car guys kick those door bangers butts! Go Larson!!!

Mike Cray

10/4/12, 2:53 PM   #29
Danny Burton

http://www.examiner.com/article/unit...ost-its-future

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > This makes me want to throw up.