IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
apexonephoto (Offline)
  #11 7/25/10 8:22 PM
Originally Posted by STIDA.com:
Helio won that race.....No question..... I can not wait to hear Robin Miller on this one....

Who is on Wind Tunnel tonight?
Brad Sweet!...

I'm not a tough guy and I don't fight, but I do get mad and he had a right to be. The whole "wearing my helmet when nobody around me is wearing one" stomp is hilarious! I've never seen Helio in person, is Tim Cedric huge, or is Helio 4'9"?
Vukie (Offline)
  #12 7/25/10 8:22 PM
How do you say "Barnhart is a wanker" in Portuguese?
throb (Offline)
  #13 7/25/10 8:33 PM
Originally Posted by Vukie:
How do you say "Barnhart is a wanker" in Portuguese?
i believe its.......................... FUGGA YOU!!!!!

Rob Botts
v8j (Offline)
  #14 7/25/10 8:40 PM
I hope Rogers has an army of people in Barnhart's office tomorrow.but this just goes to show you.....that even the top dog gets screwed every now and then
Vukie (Offline)
  #15 7/25/10 8:46 PM
Originally Posted by throb:
i believe its.......................... FUGGA YOU!!!!!
No, that's Italian!
Mad Max (Offline)
  #16 7/25/10 8:57 PM
Originally Posted by JDFAST:
Barnhart & Indy Car has lost ALL CREDIABLITY!
I agree, unless Barnhart says they made a mistake and gives the win back to Helio
REH24 (Offline)
  #17 7/25/10 8:59 PM
Originally Posted by apexonephoto:
Brad Sweet!...

I'm not a tough guy and I don't fight, but I do get mad and he had a right to be. The whole "wearing my helmet when nobody around me is wearing one" stomp is hilarious! I've never seen Helio in person, is Tim Cedric huge, or is Helio 4'9"?
Cedric is one tall dude.
Heilo was screwed out of a win and can't believe Powers threw him under the bus. The blocking rule should be thrown of the book, always thought part of racing was to protect your position without taken another out intentionally.

REH
SUPERDUKE (Offline)
  #18 7/25/10 9:03 PM
Originally Posted by darnall:
damn right helio won that race. He followed the line down that straight and into that corner that everyone ran all day. Hell power moved out 6 lanes before helio moved half a lane. Then power tries to say he got blocked....what a punk...your teammate beat your ass and you can't handle it cause you are the new "mr roadcourse"...

I swear i am now done with all the roadcourse and streetcourse crap and am soon gonna be done with all of it....sad.
been done don't care why do you all watch that crap?
Mad Max (Offline)
  #19 7/25/10 9:06 PM
This was just posted on www.versus.com
Just in from Jack Arute "Just heard from Barnhart - the penalty will stand, Dixon is the official winner of the race"
CTtoPA (Offline)
  #20 7/25/10 9:13 PM
I know where you can see some real racing on dirt tracks! Maybe these stuffy fools will get a clue and check out a sprint car race!
Posted via Mobile Device
2 Likes: jim goerge, skids59