IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Ty (Offline)
  #11 6/2/15 8:18 AM
I doubt that the track preppers we have here in PA will let the sprint cars wheel pack. We can always dream though haha
WinglessLovers (Offline)
  #12 6/2/15 1:24 PM
Birdsboro - Yes I would rather go to Kutztown than Lincoln. I live in Indiana so I see the wingless (USAC, MSCS,KISS) whenever I want but I now only get to see racing at Kutztown once a year so that is the reasoning. Great show and two hours closer to my hotel than Lincoln also.
racen857 (Offline)
  #13 6/2/15 8:52 PM
I'll be at Port Royal for sure, then

Terre Haute,

Lincoln Park Speedway

Bloomington, IN

Tri-State Speedway
3 Likes: DirtHawk92, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge
WinglessLovers (Offline)
  #14 6/3/15 10:04 AM
Just read on another racing forum that Bob Miller, the Thunder On The Hill head honcho, has made an agreement with Jason McCord to have a Friday night raindate for 2016 for Grandview as part of the Eastern Storm tour. That is great news! Post came straight from Bob Miller himself.
Birdsboro (Offline)
  #15 2/14/16 8:13 PM
Not to dig up an old post...but wingless lover.... looks like we all went to kutztown last year,eh?? LOL
dsc1600 (Offline)
  #16 2/14/16 8:20 PM
Originally Posted by WinglessLovers:
Just read on another racing forum that Bob Miller, the Thunder On The Hill head honcho, has made an agreement with Jason McCord to have a Friday night raindate for 2016 for Grandview as part of the Eastern Storm tour. That is great news! Post came straight from Bob Miller himself.
Let's not forget Bob Miller, he of the "I looked at the weather forecast on my phone at 2pm and it looked bad so I cancelled the show" fame from last year's debacle at Lincoln. Any show he promotes is prone to these types of moves.
PIT CART (Offline)
  #17 2/14/16 10:39 PM
Kinda stupid to schedule a rain date when silver crown cars are racing at the groove that night. Just my opinion
2 Likes: jim goerge, PAW
revjimk (Offline)
  #18 2/15/16 12:36 AM
I'll be driving from Colorado to Connecticut, if all goes well going to 7 straight nites of racing starting in Iowa & then Indiana Midget week (taking my sweet time!). I usually try to go to Grandview (rained out twice, went once) but we'll see this year, after all those races I'll probably start feeling guilty about 93 yr. old Mom waiting for me to get there.....
I wish there were more local guys to compete with USAC....