IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > radical race gear suits?
4/23/15, 4:51 PM   #11
Re: radical race gear suits?
Joe Whisler

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxide View Post
"We are rarely the least expensive at the initial purchase, due to the higher quality materials we use and that we actually manufacture our suits (right here at our shop in Indianapolis). Most others either have foreign manufacturing or just farm it out to China, Pakistan, Romania, Egypt, Tunisia, etc. We do find that our customers tend to wear our suits much longer."
Brandon-

Thank you for posting this. It should help clarify what was said in response to your e-mail. What is not accurate is to say most companies import stock suits & then customize them. I don't know of any that do it that way.

I do not take any offense to your comment above. I did want to correct it so that you were not misunderstanding anything that we talked about, and make sure that anyone reading this thread was not going to take away any wrong information.

If I read correctly, you have decided to go another direction. No hard feelings. If you have any questions, always feel free to ask.

1 member likes this post: Kellen Conover
4/23/15, 7:12 PM   #12
xoxide

No problem! It was my fault for not being more clear/having a misunderstanding on my end. I will be looking back to you guys in the future im sure.

4/24/15, 2:05 AM   #13
kevincrum

We bought a suit from Radical Racegear for my older son for this season. Could not be happier. Company / Butch was great to work with, suit turned out great and could not beat the price for the quality. Driver says it is very comfortable to race with.

4/24/15, 4:00 AM   #14
jyoung8j

Ive also looked at them and wondered the same.. Ive seen a few of them in person and look very perfessional and good quality.. Butch is a great guy to deal with which helps.. Let us know how turns out.. j

4/24/15, 6:15 AM   #15
bigq11

Realistically, I hope you never have the opportunity to see how well the suit performs.

2 members like this post: flatout, xoxide
4/24/15, 7:46 AM   #16
Landrum Spring

Radical Race gear has done several of the suits for Landrum customers using the Landrum logo. All drivers have mentioned the ease of getting a hold of Butch. I have not heard anyone complain at all about their suit. Because of this good feedback we also had Radical Race gear do the crew shirts for Landrum for the Little 500.

5/27/15, 5:50 PM   #17
xoxide

Just wanted to bump this thread back up.

I ended up going with Butch/ RRG and cannot say enough good things about him. I gave him a fairly quick date I needed it by and he had it to me even quicker than I needed it. The suit came out great, and is EXTREMELY light and comfortable. Could not be happier with my purchase.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > radical race gear suits?