IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC East Coast Wingless Sprint-Lincoln Speedway
4/14/19, 9:46 AM   #1
USAC East Coast Wingless Sprint-Lincoln Speedway
davidm

Race Count This Year: 21
Race Count Last Year: 23

USAC East Coast Wingless Sprint Cars:

USAC East Coast Wingless Sprint Feature (25 Laps) – 1. 19-Steve Drevicki ($1,500); 2. 5G-Eddie Strada; 3. 21-Carmen Perigo; 4. 71-Chris Allen Jr; 5. 119-Chandler Leiby; 6. 32-Eric Jennings; 7. 7-Trey Hivner; 8. 14-Trevor Kobylarz; 9. 33B-Bill Unglert; 10. 17J-Johnathon Swanson; 11. 22T-Matt Boland; 12. 3H-Heidi Heden; 13. 8-Larry Drake; 14. 5Q-Ryan Quackenbush (DNF); 15. 117-David Swanson (DNF): 16. 15-Mark Bitner (DNF); 17. 11a-Craig Pelligrini (DNF) 18. B1-Joey Biasi (DNS)

Lap Leader – Steve Drevicki (1-25)

USAC East Coast Wingless Sprint Heat One Finish (10 laps) – 1. 119-Chandler Leiby; 2. 5G-Eddie Strada; 3. 21-Carmen Perigo; 4. 5Q-Ryan Quackenbush; 5. 15-Mark Bitner; 6. 33B-Bill Unglert; 7. 117-David Swanson; 8. 3H-Heidi Heden; 9. 11a-Craig Pelligrini (DNS)

USAC East Coast Wingless Sprint Heat Two Finish (10 laps) – 1. 32-Eric Jennings; 2. 19-Steve Drevicki; 3. 7-Trey Hivner; 4. 71-Chris Allen Jr.; 5. 22T-Matt Boland; 6. 14-Trevor Kobylarz; 7. 17J-Johnathon Swanson; 8. 8-Larry Drake; 9. B1-Joey Biasi (DNS)

4/14/19, 10:11 AM   #2
Re: USAC East Coast Wingless Sprint-Lincoln Speedway
davidm

Joey Biasi took a nasty flip in hot laps. He walked off, but the track announcer later said he may have injured his arm.

3 members like this post: jim goerge, Pat O'Connor Fan, WinglessLovers
4/14/19, 12:29 PM   #3
WinglessLovers

Race Count This Year: 16
Race Count Last Year: 85

Good signs as the car count of 18 is pretty decent for the USAC East Coast Wingless group who are in their infancy. I would be excited for the progress of this group if I was still living back East. It looks like it has a lot of promise.

Hope nothing too serious with Joey Biasi's injury. He is fun to watch and is a good addition to any field. Get healed soon, Joey!!!

Bruce Eckel

4/14/19, 3:02 PM   #4
yeleyfan76

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinglessLovers View Post
Good signs as the car count of 18 is pretty decent for the USAC East Coast Wingless group who are in their infancy. I would be excited for the progress of this group if I was still living back East. It looks like it has a lot of promise.

Hope nothing too serious with Joey Biasi's injury. He is fun to watch and is a good addition to any field. Get healed soon, Joey!!!

Bruce Eckel
Joey Bissi took a hard hit. Car is junk and he has a broken arm. It’s a real shame since as stated he is a great addition and fun to watch. This series does have great promise with a good group of guys running in it. The racing last nite was ok but they haven’t run since last August so they were a little rusty. Non wing racing in Pa is a good thing I just hope the leadership in this group realizes what they could have and doesn’t hold them back. Next race is Wednesday in Delaware then off to Bedford(pa) the 26th of April. Congrats to Steven Drevicki as he starts a title defense with a win.

4 members like this post: billw, Bostonian, BrentTFunk, jim goerge
4/14/19, 6:32 PM   #5
davidm

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeleyfan76 View Post
Joey Bissi took a hard hit. Car is junk and he has a broken arm. It’s a real shame since as stated he is a great addition and fun to watch. This series does have great promise with a good group of guys running in it. The racing last nite was ok but they haven’t run since last August so they were a little rusty. Non wing racing in Pa is a good thing I just hope the leadership in this group realizes what they could have and doesn’t hold them back. Next race is Wednesday in Delaware then off to Bedford(pa) the 26th of April. Congrats to Steven Drevicki as he starts a title defense with a win.
He was flying when he biked it going into t-1, that hit in to wall was very hard. I saw the x-ray and it's a pretty clean break. Hope it heals fast for him. He's an exciting driver!
Last edited by davidm; 4/14/19 at 9:19 PM.

4 members like this post: Bostonian, BrentTFunk, jim goerge, oppweld
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC East Coast Wingless Sprint-Lincoln Speedway