IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Dirt tracks in Indiana
4/16/09, 7:39 PM   #1
Dirt tracks in Indiana
Bubzilla

Anybody out there have a dirt track they want to loan to us for the weekend out here in Phoenix?

4/16/09, 8:19 PM   #2
Re: Dirt tracks in Indiana
racefan20

You can have Putnamville as long as you take DA with you:Ouch

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

4/17/09, 6:18 AM   #3
Butch47265

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefan20 View Post
AMEN AMEN AMEN I think that would be the sweetest thing in INDIANA.....:applaud:applaud::applaud::redflag::re dflag::redflag::O::O::O::

4/17/09, 8:35 AM   #4
TQ29m

Problem is, he only wants it for a weekend, you know he's gonna want a refund! Bob

4/17/09, 11:39 AM   #5
IndyBound

Hey Joe you starting to have Manzy withdrawal also? When you asked the kind Indiana race fans to lend us a track you forgot to tell them the only racing in the Phoenix area this weekend is NASCAR. If Manzy hadn't run there last race last weekend, both Manzy and Canyon would have had an off weekend due to NASCAR racing at night and Casa Grande not opening at all this year has left open wheel fans with nothing to due. I haven't checked Tucson's schedule, however I am guessing they have an off weekend as well.

Indiana Race Fans get out and support your favorite track every chance you can, no one knows what the future of that track might be.

Safe racing to all,

Patti
Last edited by IndyBound; 4/17/09 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Spelling

4/17/09, 12:01 PM   #6
terrehautian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyBound View Post
Hey Joe you starting to have Manzy withdrawal also? When you asked the kind Indiana race fans to lend us a track you forgot to tell them the only racing in the Phoenix area this weekend is NASCAR. If Manzy hadn't run there last race last weekend, both Manzy and Canyon would have had an off weekend due to NASCAR racing at night and Casa Grande not opening at all this year has left open wheel fans with nothing to due. I haven't checked Tucson's schedule, however I am guessing they have an off weekend as well.

Indiana Race Fans get out and support your favorite track every chance you can, no one knows what the future of that track might be.

Safe racing to all,

Patti
Luckily I believe my local track is safe. After the big up roar over the possibly sale of THAT last winter and the successful season at last summer, I believe the track is here to stay. I will be a vol. at the track for as much as I can. At some point I think it would be fun to be some part of the promoter part at some track (like a special evnts person {music and stuff other than racing}).

4/17/09, 12:25 PM   #7
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefan20 View Post
:idea:Be sure that when you do this, you don't include a return address.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

4/17/09, 12:42 PM   #8
IndyBound

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrehautian View Post
Luckily I believe my local track is safe. After the big up roar over the possibly sale of THAT last winter and the successful season at last summer, I believe the track is here to stay. I will be a vol. at the track for as much as I can. At some point I think it would be fun to be some part of the promoter part at some track (like a special evnts person {music and stuff other than racing}).
Terrehautian, I hope your track is safe. I hope to pay a visit to that famed race track this summer. We all thought Manzy was safe too and then the rug was pulled out from under the race compeetitors and fans in the Phoenix area. I know I must sound like a broken record but right up until the day it closed they had good car counts and attendance from what I saw. All I can say is lots and lots of money talks. An Mel Martin couldn't have been a true racer, if he was there would have been no amount of money worth seeling that track for.

Safe racing,

Patti

4/17/09, 3:29 PM   #9
D.O.

Heard no money has changed hands in Phoenix. Tuesday was the final day was the rumor?
So maybe Western World will br at ??? Az. Manzy or Cali?
:kookoo

4/17/09, 5:37 PM   #10
Gasman fan 50

No, eatcrow been paid yet?

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Dirt tracks in Indiana