IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lincoln Park Speedway - Saturday - 8/30
8/30/14, 2:44 PM   #21
Re: Lincoln Park Speedway - Saturday - 8/30
SPRINTCAR

I enjoy racing, the openwheel type. Sorry. Don't do Latemodels either.
Last edited by SPRINTCAR; 8/30/14 at 2:45 PM. Reason: words

1 member likes this post: 3Cfan
8/30/14, 2:50 PM   #22
LPS Insider

We have the sun peeking through the clouds and the water truck watering the pits!

We are looking forward to a great night of racing!

1 member likes this post: FishBurger
8/30/14, 3:02 PM   #23
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtracing View Post
Racefan20. Just come here to the race. It doesn't matter the order if you enjoy racing.
I suppose thats a matter of opinion dont you think. I have mine and you have yours. Dont really want to sit though 100 laps of mods just to see a sprint car race....and believe me I do enjoy racing. Steve you seem to still be lurking around here. Is it a big secret?

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
Last edited by racefan20; 8/30/14 at 3:03 PM.

1 member likes this post: Indy1808
8/30/14, 3:07 PM   #24
Chase Briscoe

Is it a complete new show tonight?

Thanks, Chase Briscoe

8/30/14, 3:13 PM   #25
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

A couple years THAT and LPS ran sprints on the same night. I had Jackslash and a few others buzz by me on I-70 the first year but I didn't even think I would be able to make it. They did.

The second year, I left THAT right after the USAC sprint feature at 915, Got to LPS at 10 Watched all consi's and features and was still on the road by 1230 for home. Track stayed good as well even after a hundred lap mod, The sprints had a good track.

I like the mods as there are enough that travel that I at least know a few of them at most tracks except Gas City for some reason. and when you get into the special races. At least the feature drivers are good ones as I think that 100 lapper at LPS had one yellow other than the lap 50 mandatory one.

Honestly, Theres only one type of dirt track car I don't like at all and if they'd take the wings off. I could watch or even enjoy them. I'll leave it at that

From another hobby I used to do. There were people who went to amusement parks and rode nothing but the roller coasters. I had so much more fun including a lot of other stuff the parks had to offer.

You can go for the Sprints only, I don't often go to tracks that aren't running them. But realize, Without the other classes. THE SPRINTS don't happen. Didn't LPS put em on Just to make up for the clash this year? Since Brownstown is rained out. Both LPS and Burg could benifit.

8/30/14, 3:32 PM   #26
wildman92

Race Count This Year: 50

We are almost there. Radar looks promising....for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 member likes this post: Charles Nungester
8/30/14, 3:37 PM   #27
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
A couple years THAT and LPS ran sprints on the same night. I had Jackslash and a few others buzz by me on I-70 the first year but I didn't even think I would be able to make it. They did.

The second year, I left THAT right after the USAC sprint feature at 915, Got to LPS at 10 Watched all consi's and features and was still on the road by 1230 for home. Track stayed good as well even after a hundred lap mod, The sprints had a good track.

I like the mods as there are enough that travel that I at least know a few of them at most tracks except Gas City for some reason. and when you get into the special races. At least the feature drivers are good ones as I think that 100 lapper at LPS had one yellow other than the lap 50 mandatory one.

Honestly, Theres only one type of dirt track car I don't like at all and if they'd take the wings off. I could watch or even enjoy them. I'll leave it at that

From another hobby I used to do. There were people who went to amusement parks and rode nothing but the roller coasters. I had so much more fun including a lot of other stuff the parks had to offer.

You can go for the Sprints only, I don't often go to tracks that aren't running them. But realize, Without the other classes. THE SPRINTS don't happen. Didn't LPS put em on Just to make up for the clash this year? Since Brownstown is rained out. Both LPS and Burg could benifit.
Chuck I went to LPS when they were running the Patriot after a race at THAT and at midnight they were running the mod B on a solid black track with 4 more B's to go and the Patriot to run before the sprint feature. Also went to the 24 hrs of Putnamville in 2012...... yes in todays racing landscape the promoters seem to want to run some support classes(sometimes many many support classes) thats just the way it is but I would like to see the sprint cars and leave at a decent hour, if I cant then I keep my $ in my wallet. Nothing against the support classes just not interested in staying late to watch them.

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

4 members like this post: Charles Nungester, FishBurger, Indy1808, SPRINTCAR
8/30/14, 4:03 PM   #28
Chris Nunn

Race Count This Year: 20

Tonight is the modifieds night to shine. I hope they do run first. I also hope for one hell of a healthy car count. Either way. I'm sure the sprints won't be running last.

1 member likes this post: ByronMack
8/30/14, 4:30 PM   #29
wildman92

Race Count This Year: 50

Lots o haulers coming in now. So far I have not seen Mother Nature's hauler pull in. Hope she got a flat on the way. Let's race. 🏁

1 member likes this post: SPRINTCAR
8/30/14, 4:30 PM   #30
cmiracingvids

[/QUOTE]
Honestly, Theres only one type of dirt track car I don't like at all and if they'd take the wings off. I could watch or even enjoy them. I'll leave it [/QUOTE]

Just curious. What is it?

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lincoln Park Speedway - Saturday - 8/30