mc/rider (Offline)
  #2 4/6/15 5:19 PM
Originally Posted by tinkertoys:
Thought's on this?

When in doubt Gas It
2 Likes: DAD, jdull99
Can26 (Offline)
  #3 4/6/15 6:05 PM
I wish EVERWHERE would do this! Kodo's to Bloomington!
3 Likes: RedRacer07, spicoli, team3521
Racer25 (Offline)
  #4 4/6/15 6:19 PM
Best thing any race track can do! Great job Dan. 👍
4 Likes: jdull99, RedRacer07, spicoli, team3521
dirt330 (Offline)
  #5 4/6/15 8:19 PM
2 Likes: jdull99, tex44
Jonr (Offline)
  #6 4/6/15 8:37 PM
As long as there is another way to keep them out of the infield.

However, history has shown that without some sort of barrier that racers will be in the infield. At that point, the whole night is lost. People will complain because of all of the dust being kicked up. People will complain that the racing groove is being ruined with all of the debris being thrown on it. Racers will complain that the promoters don't now how to prep a track. Promoters will complain that the racers don't know how to stay on the track.......
22 Likes: 2fast4u, billw, BrentTFunk, Chief29, DaveP63, dkdorkboy, dshort36, fish, i love dirt track racing, Indiana Sprinter, monkeyboy, mowerman, oldfan49, racenut69, rclaridge, ronmil, Rpracing1, Russ, speed bump, Spi-nex, tinkertoys, Ty
Spi-nex (Offline)
  #7 4/6/15 8:45 PM
Originally Posted by Jonr:
As long as there is another way to keep them out of the infield.

However, history has shown that without some sort of barrier that racers will be in the infield. At that point, the whole night is lost. People will complain because of all of the dust being kicked up. People will complain that the racing groove is being ruined with all of the debris being thrown on it. Racers will complain that the promoters don't now how to prep a track. Promoters will complain that the racers don't know how to stay on the track.......
If there is ever a racing Bible written.... this post needs to be a gospel.
2 Likes: i love dirt track racing, tinkertoys
Scott Bradley (Offline)
  #8 4/7/15 11:08 AM
I bet mowing the infield grass on Thursdays before raceday will be cut in half ...
LeviJones20 (Offline)
  #9 4/7/15 1:02 PM
good idea, will save equipment but will make the bottom faster yet
2 Likes: BrentTFunk, Racer25
Panama (Offline)
  #10 4/7/15 2:36 PM
First, I do not speak for Bloomington Speedway.
But I believe there will be some type of marker tires, kinda like you saw at Lawrenceburg Saturday.
To me the good news is, the shock eating, axle killing, frame bending, semi tires burried in concrete are gone.
Anything they use has to be better, but I do believe there will be something placed to draw line between the green and the clay.
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, ronmil, Scott Bradley, Speedracer 6