IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > You Are Kidding Me!!!??
2/18/14, 1:00 PM   #1
You Are Kidding Me!!!??
cecil98

A thread poking a little fun about the authenticity of NECKCAR is Taboo on this site?????? WOW!

2/18/14, 1:06 PM   #2
Re: You Are Kidding Me!!!??
jjones752

Race Count This Year: 19
Race Count Last Year: 22

It IS Indiana OPEN WHEEL...
Midwest Thunder Speed2 Midget #97

1 member likes this post: Ty
2/18/14, 1:16 PM   #3
cecil98

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjones752 View Post
It IS Indiana OPEN WHEEL...
there have been threads about or, making reference to, neckcar since the day I first found this site ........... and, if "Indiana Open Wheel" is the standard by which we must confine discussions, then the Censors should eliminate any references to any race tracks outside of Indiana....G*d help anyone that engages in a little banter on here..

2 members like this post: jdull99, spicoli
2/18/14, 2:48 PM   #4
Bill Gardner
Administrator

I'll give tell you the truth. My intention was delete a "post" which contained ******** and I made a mistake by accidentally deleting the whole thread.

I made a mistake on that specific thread but that was not the case in other situations the past few days. Users have been banned and threads removed.

Any additional threads related to moderation decisions will be removed and users banned.

BTW... I've become a grumpy old man.

2/18/14, 3:20 PM   #5
jts machine shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Gardner View Post
I'll give tell you the truth. My intention was delete a "post" which contained ******** and I made a mistake by accidentally deleting the whole thread.

I made a mistake on that specific thread but that was not the case in other situations the past few days. Users have been banned and threads removed.

Any additional threads related to moderation decisions will be removed and users banned.

def glad the darland bashing was removed..myself and other real racers that actually know the character of dave do appreciate it

2/18/14, 3:22 PM   #6
jts machine shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Gardner View Post

as for the napcar stuff..its entertaining if anything to hear all views lol

2/18/14, 3:44 PM   #7
TQ29m

Quote:
Originally Posted by jts machine shop View Post
Bill, I think we can allow you to be grumpy if you want to, ya gotta stick by your principals, and do what ya gotta do, rules is rules, and if ya let one go, it's suddenly outa control! Bob

2 members like this post: dirtnonwingfan, jjones752
2/18/14, 3:54 PM   #8
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

With all of the snow, freezing rain, wind chill and artic blasts that this lovely winter weather has presented to us, who wouldn't be grumpy. You're a better man than I Bill, since I became a grumpy ole man sometime back in December.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

3 members like this post: dirt330, dirtnonwingfan, scottyCbus
2/18/14, 4:14 PM   #9
Bill Gardner
Administrator

Mike, my weather is 75 all winter. My recliner is located in a climate controlled living room. Other than doctors appt's I haven't left the house since November. Grumpy probably was the wrong word.

5 members like this post: dirtnonwingfan, FishBurger, Mud Packer, scottyCbus, SlingShock
2/18/14, 4:50 PM   #10
cecil98

Quote:
Originally Posted by jts machine shop View Post
I agree 100%! it can be entertaining. This board is becoming vanilla/anemic. I'll look in once in a while to check on some events (or maybe a heated discussion on bird cages and swaybars) and the obituaries but, you can pretty much forget any meaningful discussion/debate or, good natured banter on here. Way to go......
Last edited by cecil98; 2/18/14 at 4:54 PM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > You Are Kidding Me!!!??