IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > lawrenceburg and the outlaws?
10/3/08, 7:13 PM   #31
Re: lawrenceburg and the outlaws?
5JMOFFATTFAN!

Im not on here trying to get everyone in a up roar. I just want to see the fan response.lawrenceburg is awesome and I just wanted to get the fans behind getting a woo show on.

11/2/08, 8:40 PM   #32
Z-man

Surfing last night and read somewhere that this will happen 2 nights in june, couldn't remember where I read it though.

11/2/08, 8:58 PM   #33
Sprint63122

Outlaws are way overpriced for what type of show they put on these days it used to be decent to watch and I even tried again this year at haubstadt after not going to watch them for over ten years. I paid way to much just to watch only the wild child and the king pass cars the rest of them was nothing but a train race for there points nothing at all going on with the rest of what is left.

11/2/08, 9:16 PM   #34
BillyG

CONCORD, N.C. — Nov. 1, 2008 — The 2009 World of Outlaws Sprint Car Series schedule will feature 80 events, including a new two-day event in the “Month of Money” at Ken Schrader’s I-55 Raceway.

Kicking off Feb. 6 as part of the Alltel DIRTcar Nationals by UNOH at Volusia Speedway Park near Daytona Beach, Fla., the Greatest Show on Dirt will then return to the Las Vegas Motor Speedway Dirt Track on its way to the Mini Gold Cup in March at Silver Dollar Speedway in Chico, Calif.

The Advance Auto Parts World of Outlaws Sprint Car Series, featuring 17 multi-day events in 2009, will add a two-day events in June at Lawrenceburg Speedway near Cincinnati and at Knoxville (Iowa) Raceway as a warm-up to the Month of Money with traditional dates for the Kings Royal at Eldora Speedway in Rossburg, Ohio; the Don Martin Memorial Silver Cup at Lernerville Speedway in Sarver, Pa.; and the Summer Nationals at Williams Grove Speedway in Mechanicsburg, Pa. A new two-day special Aug. 7-8 at I-55 Raceway will launch a busy August schedule.

The series will again travel north of the border for events at Ohsweken Speedway in Ontario and Castrol Raceway in Edmonton before rounding out a West Coast swing with the Gold Cup Race of Champions at Silver Dollar Speedway.

The full schedule will be released in mid-November. For the latest news and information, visit WorldofOutlaws.com.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > lawrenceburg and the outlaws?