IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Midget Classifieds > Looking for a midget partner
11/10/16, 1:33 PM   #1
Looking for a midget partner
JeramieEngland

Hi my name is jermaie England. I am from mooresville Indiana 24 years old. I have ran 4 cylinder hornets very successful in them. Ran a half year in a lighting sprint and a full year in a modified. I have a goal to run the chili bowl in a year or two but want to partner up with someone that has a midget looking for a young driver to enhance my driving skills with. Racing means the world to be I have been around it all my life. Racing to me isn't about the money or a free ride it's about getting out there with the best and showing what your made of. At the end of the night no matter what happens it's for the fun and thrill of racing. I'm not wealthy nor my parents been a low budget racer all my career and doing everything on my mind with a little help with my parents when they can afford to help.

If anyone is interested in talking and giving me a chance to do great things message me on here. Email me @ englandjeramie@gmail.com . Or text or call me at 317 682 8949.

It would be deeply appreciated to get a chance to see what my talents are like against the best of the best.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Midget Classifieds > Looking for a midget partner