IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Read the Rules
8/27/10, 5:42 PM   #1
Read the Rules
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

In the last 24 hours, two complete threads have been removed from the board. Bill has be steadfast in the fact that he has rules that need to be followed. Name calling and inappropriate language won't be tolerated. READ THE RULES. Let's keep this a fun and enjoyable place to exchange ideas and information. State your opinion and agree to disagree and move on. The last inappropriate post isn't the winner.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

8/27/10, 6:09 PM   #2
Re: Read the Rules
I Miss Manzy

Well said,Mike. Here in AZ, on the ABC Motorsports website,the entire message board has been taken down for the same reason.So,to quote Otter in Animal House,"What a shame,that the actions of a few bad apples, have to spoil the fun for everyone."

8/27/10, 11:03 PM   #3
pletchfan

Wow, I miss everything!! Lol. Good for Bill for sticking to his guns. This is one of the BEST messages boards anywhere because he makes them go by the rules. THANKS SO MUCH BILL FOR ALL YOU DO!!

8/28/10, 1:10 PM   #4
SprintManDave

Way to go Bill, you need to stand firm with the rules,and maybe those problem posters will get the message.

2 members like this post: dirtnonwingfan, I Miss Manzy
8/29/10, 6:20 AM   #5
PittDude

When did they take off the ABC Motorsports message board and why? They have not raced in a month or so
Posted via Mobile Device

8/29/10, 2:15 PM   #6
I Miss Manzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PittDude View Post
When did they take off the ABC Motorsports message board and why? They have not raced in a month or so
Posted via Mobile Device
The ABC board came down last week,right in the middle of a p!$$ing contest royale!! As to the why,I can only hazard a guess that Robbie just had enough of the "My is bigger than yours!" crap that had been going on as of late.If you log on to the website,you'll find an extremely attractive new home page,with no "Message Board" provision anywhere to be found,so it's probably gone for good. (Insert Otter quote from previous post here)

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Read the Rules