5/5/19, 1:00 PM   #11
Re: WoO
Chief Wahoo

Race Count This Year: 4
Race Count Last Year: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevenhorthpup View Post
Yea rain every single Saturday. Never seen a single makeup date for the burg🙄
Oh no, are you kin to 7horse? Or one in the same? Kinda smells funny that it’s your first post and it’s this.

5/5/19, 2:42 PM   #12
i love dirt track racing

Was watching a little bit of the nascrap racing events at dover, they were interviewing Larson and they asked him what it's like running at dover, his response was that it's like running at the burg in Indiana with the wing. Go Larson. Lol.

5/5/19, 3:20 PM   #13
Re: WoO
Jonr

Unless it is a crown jewel event, rain dates are notorious for being money losers for the promoters. They lose all of the casual fans, and many of the die hard fans will have a conflict and will not attend. I will never be upset for a promoter not trying to use a rain date. We need promoters to make money, not lose money.

The absolute worse is a Sunday afternoon rain date. Day races always are a bore. You are always in for multiple tracking farming delays, and regardless of how much rain the night before, or how many times you farm, the track is always crap after five laps.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > WoO