IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
ThrottleHead (Offline)
  #1 8/23/08 2:38 PM
We will again be LIVE this evening covering the MSCS sprint cars from Twin Cities. Please tune into the site after 6pm to see the LIVE updates from tonight's action!

http://www.talk2drivers.com

Click the LIVE tab and you are set!

Cya at the races tonight!!! If not we got ya covered!!
ClaytonYeley (Offline)
  #2 8/23/08 3:20 PM
I am going that way in just a bit, see you two there. Neil
1BIGracefan (Offline)
  #3 8/23/08 5:07 PM
We are set up and ready to go for the evening. Hot laps begin at 6pm this evening. After I (Don) get done taking pics from infield I will come up here and start getting lineups uploaded. Special thanks go out to the MSCS folks for helping us with lineups and results, Mason Fleetwood & Jaime Gregory from Twin Cities for allowing us to set up shop near the scoring team this evening. Thanks also to Devin (#! Brad Kuhn Fan) for keying in lineups for me!
1BIGracefan (Offline)
  #4 8/23/08 6:12 PM
Cars are now being pushed off.We will have the heat race lineups posted soon on Talk2drivers.com :thumb
Sweaty Dirt
  #5 8/23/08 6:48 PM
Only 27 cars? WOW! I thought 35 to 40 at least.
1BIGracefan (Offline)
  #6 8/23/08 6:53 PM
Here we go heat #1 pushing off now.
Flags anything (Offline)
  #7 8/23/08 7:28 PM
Kyle:

This aien't the way I want to, but under the circumstances, with Lori not doing god today it's better than taxi cabs @ Bristol.

Tell Sacha & Chris they do great tointe.

Let the gang (MSCS) now that Lori is resting comfortly after here 5th shot of nitro spray just after 5:30 tonite. They will probaly be looking at a heart cath or extinsive strees testing for her on Monday. I will update them on Sunday after the doctor see her.

Bill Shipman
MSCS Scorer
1BIGracefan (Offline)
  #8 8/23/08 7:53 PM
Originally Posted by Flags anything:
Kyle:

This aien't the way I want to, but under the circumstances, with Lori not doing god today it's better than taxi cabs @ Bristol.

Tell Sacha & Chris they do great tointe.

Let the gang (MSCS) now that Lori is resting comfortly after here 5th shot of nitro spray just after 5:30 tonite. They will probaly be looking at a heart cath or extinsive strees testing for her on Monday. I will update them on Sunday after the doctor see her.

Bill Shipman
MSCS Scorer
Will do, Bill. It's Don here.... Kyle is down pitside. I will be seeing Sacha and Jason both in a few and will relay. Take care of the misses and yourself!
D.O. (Offline)
  #9 8/23/08 9:17 PM
So what is going on there?
:dologob:
wildman92 (Offline)
  #10 8/23/08 9:41 PM
I assume the Talk 2 Drivers website is down? I can't get it to come up.

Jen Kelley (she/her)