IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > not again !!
11/27/13, 8:28 PM   #1
not again !!
Pat O'Connor Fan

http://www.autoweek.com/article/2013...YCAR/131129838

11/28/13, 9:46 AM   #2
Re: not again !!
The Old Coyote

While attending practice on the day before pole day, I remember looking at those three unsponsered Wittington borthers cars and thinking this looks a lot like John Paul Senior and Junior in IMSA! Wasn't Randy Lanier involved about the same time.

11/28/13, 11:47 AM   #3
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

I saw a post on Facebook yesterday about Tyler Walker entering a plea deal after his B.S. last year 6 years and like 3 years probation if I read it right.

Also I wanted to share my Racing Picture Facebook page created about 2 months ago
Check out some of the great pictures.
Looking for a few people to add some great open wheel pictures to the page
Facebook search: "Dirt Late Models, Modifieds, Sprints, Midgets, & Dirt Stocks pictures"
Here is the link to pagehttp://www.facebook.com/groups/627910580564978

1 member likes this post: racegal
11/28/13, 1:58 PM   #4
sprntr

Some people never learn!

steiny

11/29/13, 2:15 AM   #5
johnnythunderhead
Banned

well its expensive to race, I recall one of the years that wolfgang won 50 some feaches, his car owner got the funding from his sweetie who was running hud and embezelling gov't $$$, and when another of my faves funded his dealing cocaine, in fact I suspect that a lot of big time racers funded their racing by dealing drugs w/o getting caught. don't get me wrong, many a successful biz. man got where he is in this country dealin drugs. I ain't justifying it, just sayin! I never thought it was worth the risk, let alone the misery it can bring to some.

11/29/13, 1:07 PM   #6
racerjim2

I was just thinking the other day about a Pa. racer who tried to kidnap someone for ransom to get racing money. Can't think of the guys name but it was back in the 70's sometime.

I've heard that the drug dealing is really bad in the boat racing world. Lot's of rich people involved there. Several modified racers in the Florida area including Gary Balough (sp) have been there in the past as well.

The Wittington's should be well aware of the consequences of dealing.

11/29/13, 5:15 PM   #7
DAD

It is kinda of Funny.

The only thing that both major political parties can agree on is the fact that drugs should always remain illegal.

It's great to see them working together on such an important topic. I would like to wish them the best of luck in the future, and I sure hope everyone involved profits from their labors on such a noble cause.

Honest Dad himself

1 member likes this post: fish
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > not again !!