IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > The Burg What 2 do What 2 do
7/28/10, 1:04 PM   #1
The Burg What 2 do What 2 do
Downey44

Have the sweet available this weekend as company I work for is a sponsor. Heres the problem, do I enjoy free pizza, drinks, a/c and no dust? Or do I set with friends in Section A and sweat like a pig and get dirt in my beer? Tuff call:2:

7/28/10, 1:22 PM   #2
Re: The Burg What 2 do What 2 do
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

I say strap it on and go ride that cushion like only you couild do.

7/28/10, 1:53 PM   #3
The Burg!!..What 2 do??..What 2 do??....
AustinSprinter

Race Count This Year: (22)
Race Count Last Year: (29)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downey44 View Post
Have the sweet available this weekend as company I work for is a sponsor. Heres the problem, do I enjoy free pizza, drinks, a/c and no dust? Or do I set with friends in Section A and sweat like a pig and get dirt in my beer? Tuff call:2:
Sorry to all my Buds in Sec "A"!!...Eha!!..I'm sure they'd understand my presence is "REQUESTED" to represent the SPONSOR on this night only!!......Hmmmm!!....(FREE) clean BEER!!....Sorry Guys!!!..But they're makin me do it!!........

7/28/10, 3:01 PM   #4
BillyG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
I say strap it on and go ride that cushion like only you couild do.
Yeah, what he said!! would be super cool to see the yellow and red 44 flying around the Burg again

7/28/10, 3:04 PM   #5
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downey44 View Post
Sounds to me like you are getting soft in your old age. You know the beer won't taste the same without the dirt and if you sweat like a pig and your friends in Section A still like you, that says it all.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

7/28/10, 4:13 PM   #6
smith19

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
Yeah, what he said!! would be super cool to see the yellow and red 44 flying around the Burg again
yea billy, i can't seem to be able to talk him into gettin rid of that sorry azz drag car and gettin a real car for the boy. because we all know that's what he really wants to do.:2: as far as the suite i think you should let all your pals in there and make all the first timers sweat. have a nice day little buddy...

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > The Burg What 2 do What 2 do