IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Cap off Big Open Wheel Weekend Sunday with Sprint at THAT
4/22/15, 3:39 PM   #11
Re: Cap off Big Open Wheel Weekend Sunday with Sprint at THA
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

He might be lucky enough to make the features at THAT and they usually roll the feature right after the sun sets off turn three.

1 member likes this post: ronmil
4/23/15, 7:13 PM   #12
bmemmer

I know the rule. Who ever shows up shows up. But I'm not asking exact numbers or who is or who isn't going. With me being off work due to shoulder surgery I have to pick and choose what races I want to go to as I can not attend races like I usually do. With that being said does everybody think they will at least have 20 cars with Usac being in Kansas Sunday? Thanks for all the replies ahead of time. Have a great evening!

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
4/23/15, 8:54 PM   #13
Al Pierce

Race Count This Year: 49
Race Count Last Year: 43

Anyone can do the math. At least 5 or 6 of the listed top 24 in MSCS points will be in Kansas. That doesn't mean others won't show up. I'm going because it's Terre Haute and I expect a good race....regardless of how many cars are in the pits.

4/24/15, 9:36 AM   #14
open_wheel_outlaw

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Pierce View Post
Anyone can do the math. At least 5 or 6 of the listed top 24 in MSCS points will be in Kansas. That doesn't mean others won't show up. I'm going because it's Terre Haute and I expect a good race....regardless of how many cars are in the pits.
I look at it as we will see some new faces up front and probably in the winners circle with Ballou, Darland, KT, Stockon, Hines, Bacon and maybe Stanbrough likely following USAC at Kansas City. Will be interesting to see who wants to tackle the 1/2 mile as some teams elect not to run them for various and understandable reasons. The other thing would be to get to any THAT race you can as normally half the schedule seems to get rained out by mother nature so take every opportunity you can! LOL

4/25/15, 9:30 PM   #15
Macon Racing

A great field of sprint cars is expected as well as a stout modified field including NASCAR commentator/driver Kenny Wallace. This will be a show that you won't want to miss. Open Wheel Racing at THAT is excitement at its finest.

3 members like this post: 2fast4u, racing2bwithu2, wildman92
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Cap off Big Open Wheel Weekend Sunday with Sprint at THAT