IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > World Of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Car Series 2018 Schedule..
11/19/17, 11:25 AM   #11
Re: World Of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Car Series 2018 Schedu
Rich Mersereau

Race Count This Year: Lots
Race Count Last Year: Lots

heres a dead dog pavement track in the middle of Ohio a guy pulls the pavement up and instantly makes one of the nicest dirt tracks in the country then he throws out $100,000 to win for whoever wants it and doesn't give a crap that the top drivers and teams are going to be in Texas. What's the tow money ?????? yeeeesh

4 members like this post: dkdorkboy, flatout, mc/rider, PIT CART
11/19/17, 2:41 PM   #12
Babbfan

Looks like a non qualifier payout and money to anyone not making the non qualifier or the big race.
Attached Images
Screenshot_20171119-123710.jpg (316.0 KB, 46 views)

11/19/17, 2:56 PM   #13
dsc1600

I’m assuming ******** got in the way, with Eldora now having 7 Outlaw dates and the All Stars not sanctioning this.

I hope it’s a success, as the sprint car world needs more big paying races, not less.

1 member likes this post: PIT CART
11/19/17, 3:24 PM   #14
B99

I wonder if Sprintacular is done with the Outlaws getting a Sunday date in October. I hope not, Sprintacular was one of my favorite events at Eldora along with the 4 crown.

1 member likes this post: PIT CART
11/19/17, 3:39 PM   #15
GYATK94

Race Count This Year: 36
Race Count Last Year: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by B99 View Post
I wonder if Sprintacular is done with the Outlaws getting a Sunday date in October. I hope not, Sprintacular was one of my favorite events at Eldora along with the 4 crown.
I would say there is reason to be optimistic that the event will be similar to previous years. I noticed the outlaw schedule is calling it "last call for them all" a slight change from "last call for methanol" as it's been called. Judging by that name, it seems like there would be multiple classes like years past, maybe something on Saturday night before the Outlaws? I could be wrong, but to me the name suggests we'll get multiple classes again.

11/19/17, 4:23 PM   #16
dsc1600

Seven nights of #WoOSCS at Eldora in 2018 - the most since 1980 - including #LastCallForThemAll on Sunday, Oct 14 - the final event of Eldora's 65th season - part of a two-day show (SAT: Late Models, NRA 360 Sprints & traditional non-wing Sprints. SUN: WoO & Modifieds.)

From Eldora Twitter account

2 members like this post: GYATK94, PIT CART
11/19/17, 5:17 PM   #17
MIracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by GYATK94 View Post
I would say there is reason to be optimistic that the event will be similar to previous years. I noticed the outlaw schedule is calling it "last call for them all" a slight change from "last call for methanol" as it's been called. Judging by that name, it seems like there would be multiple classes like years past, maybe something on Saturday night before the Outlaws? I could be wrong, but to me the name suggests we'll get multiple classes again.
They posted on twitter it is a 2 day show. Saturday is Late models, NRA 360 winged sprints and non wing sprints. Sunday is WoO and modifieds. They didn't say if any other classes besides the 2 winged sprints would be sanctioned.

11/19/17, 6:29 PM   #18
B99

Glad to hear the NRA 360 and NW are still on the card. Surprised I guess that the All Stars are not. Seems a bit odd.

11/19/17, 10:30 PM   #19
MIracing

It was also asked on Twitter if this would be the only time the 360s will be at Eldorasnd they responded "Nope". It will be interesting to see where else the 360s fall on their schedule.

Hopefully for the Last Call For Them All they get a sanction for the non wing. BOSS would be great or maybe even USAC. We shall see.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > World Of Outlaws Craftsman Sprint Car Series 2018 Schedule..