IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Good Job On Eldora Track Prep
10/16/18, 5:59 AM   #1
Good Job On Eldora Track Prep
miledirt

Saw this on tjslideways and thought it was worth reposting:

"After hosting two complete late model programs with over 70+ cars on Saturday, one of which had extended laps for every event, Eldora Speedway officials came back with a track that nearly set a track record on Sunday and provided some entertaining racing throughout the field on Sunday for the World of Outlaws. The Eldora track crew takes a lot of heat at times, but the racing I’ve seen at the Big E this year with cars often running top to bottom throughout the event is remarkable.

10/16/18, 9:04 AM   #2
motorhead748

When I saw that the world had gotten postponed to the 13th and then especially after the Friday rainout I had serious doubts about going Sunday. But like you said the track was good and I was on my way home at 7:30. Good job.

5 members like this post: BrentTFunk, fish, OnTheHammer, PIT CART, tirespinner
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Good Job On Eldora Track Prep