IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Midget Classifieds > 3 Esslinger XT engines, 2 dirt rollers, tons of spares…
3/20/15, 7:39 PM   #1
3 Esslinger XT engines, 2 dirt rollers, tons of spares…
derek holmwood

3 Esslinger XT motors for sale- #1) 1 race since completely rebuilt, top of the line with the most recent updates (upgrade cost was $9,800 alone, sale price was suggested by esslinger themselves) -$18,000 #2) 3 races since last rebuild, runs phenomenal on the big tracks (runs right with the best Toyota engines) -$15,000 #3) 6 races since last rebuild, used only as a short track engine with multiple feature wins in the NW -$12,500

2 complete midget rollers- #1) custom XXX with most recent updates plus future updates. No reasonable expense spared… Ti light weight DMI rear end with Ti brakes and quick releases on the Kevlar brake lines, gen 2 steering gear, Keizer 3 spoke hubs… the list goes on… the car has 8 nights on it but is currently fresh (everything rebuilt for 2015) including fresh powder coat and new body -$8,500 #2) identical to car #1 in every feature but brand new and never raced (minus brakes car is complete) -$9,000

Along with the cars I have a raft of spare parts… it looks like a small speed shop with all the stuff I have here. Everything spare is brand new other then wheels which only look new… 4 or so complete sets of rods, front axles, complete brand new front end (identical to the cars) torque ball, multiple sets of nerf bars and bumpers, couple sets or torsion arms, pitman arms, couple fuel cell shells, brake calipers… lots more I don’t have time to list… no parts will be sold separate from the rollers… basic spares (nerfs, rods, axles) go free with any roller but larger more expensive parts will be added for a very low price or if someone buys both cars they get absolutely everything that goes with them for an extra $1000 (easy $4,000 worth of brand new parts)

Package deal for everything I own- $60,000 (possibly lower depending on ease of sale)
I will make a deal on any kind of package or complete car so just call and we can talk numbers. Everything is basically new or looks new and your wouldn’t believe how much equipment there is here…top notch national level equipment.

Text or Email for pictures or call for information derekholmwood@yahoo.com
Cell- 360-296-3865

3/23/15, 12:31 AM   #2
Re: 3 Esslinger XT engines, 2 dirt rollers, tons of spares…
derek holmwood

Also forgot to mention there is also a custom built pitcart as well. 3ft wide, 6’ 6” long and work bench height with removable tire rack on top. Its rolled about 100 yards on dirt its whole life and is practically brand new. All set up for midget racing and hauls a rear end, front end, rods, fuel jugs, compressor… everything you can imagine in a organized space. $7,000 new selling for $4,500 or will go with a package deal (free with complete buyout)
Also other random items here are a complete set of gears with some duplicates, Engine heaters, fuel jugs with funnels, lots of spare motor parts like cam shaft (newest engine has latest one in it) pulleys, valves, rockers, springs, belts, pump parts, valve cover…

3/25/15, 8:02 AM   #3
kn16

do u have a set of scales

3/26/15, 2:03 AM   #4
derek holmwood

There are a set of scales we use, but are owned by another team that races out of our shop so they wont go with any of my equipment and I don't know if they are up for sale.

4/20/15, 9:24 AM   #5
kenny irwin

very interested in your engines, could you send pictures and what comes with the engines?

4/20/15, 9:30 AM   #6
kenny irwin

where is this equipment located?

4/20/15, 9:39 AM   #7
kenny irwin

where is the equipment located ?

4/25/15, 12:29 PM   #8
derek holmwood

Sorry, I didn’t realize there was a reply on here till a friend informed me… phone and e-mail is the best way to get a hold of me. I am located in Bellingham, WA. Shoot me an E-mail or a text and ill send some pics over to you. I hate uploading pictures to this site, it never works for me…

4/26/15, 4:55 PM   #9
kenny irwin

Quote:
Originally Posted by derek holmwood View Post
Sorry, I didn’t realize there was a reply on here till a friend informed me… phone and e-mail is the best way to get a hold of me. I am located in Bellingham, WA. Shoot me an E-mail or a text and ill send some pics over to you. I hate uploading pictures to this site, it never works for me…
kirwin12@aol.com

5/30/15, 3:07 PM   #10
derek holmwood

I have a full assortment of pictures and parts list of everything I have now. Just e-mail me and ill send them off to you. I would like to get everything gone. its just sitting here and deserves to be raced.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Midget Classifieds > 3 Esslinger XT engines, 2 dirt rollers, tons of spares…