IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Other Classifieds > 5 - Issues of Open Wheel Magazines F/S ...
5/10/11, 7:15 PM   #1
5 - Issues of Open Wheel Magazines F/S ...
Bob Parker

I have 5 issues of Open Wheel Magazine for sale if someone is interested.

The following issues of Open Wheel Magazine are for sale and will sell to the highest bidder.

1 - Open Wheel Magazine February 1998. Munchkin cover. Autographed by Mike Fedorcak on front cover.

1 - Open Wheel Magazine April 1998. World of Outlaws 20th Anniversary special issue, Steve Kinser cover.

1 - Open Wheel Magazine July 1991. Steve Butler 4 time USAC champion cover.

1 - Open Wheel Magazine March 1992. Affordable Sprint Racing cover.

1 - Open Wheel Magazine March 1996. Tony Stewart B.east cover.

All issues are in fine to excellent condition, no rips or tares. Always stored dry and flat. These are being sold all together as one lot. Best reasonable offer as “one” lot sale. These will sell to the highest bidder that emails me at, wilmaparker739@gmail.com

I will hold all bids until midnight Sunday May 15th. Whomever is the highest bidder is at that time, as a lot …. Wins the Bid. Winning Bid items will ship within 2 days of receipt of payment. Payment must be made within 24 hours of being informed that you are the winning bidder. After that the item will offered out to the 2nd highest bidder and so forth.

No charge on Media Mail postage if shipped in the USA. If “other” USA shipping services are requested, they will be paid for by the buyer when being informed of winning bid. I will also ship to Canada, Australia, and New Zealand under these “other” customer pay shipping terms.

PayPal is the only form of payment accepted.

If a reference is needed, please check my eBay 100% positive feedback profile found under, wilmaandsonssells - http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

Thank you for your interest in these items,

Wilma

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Other Classifieds > 5 - Issues of Open Wheel Magazines F/S ...