IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Danika------go to nascar & stay there
5/23/10, 11:16 AM   #1
Danika------go to nascar & stay there
speed bump

The way Danika Threw her whole team under the bus yesterday ,show`s what kind of person she really is.
She said over and over ..Oh it`s not me ,it`s not me, it`s the team that cant get my car right. I say Get out and go to Nascar and don`t come back......That way I`ll never have to see you again, because the people that like that kind of racing are bound to like you.............:4 2::

5/23/10, 12:40 PM   #2
Re: Danika------go to nascar & stay there
JstAbvVMC

Hey Speed Bump, I'm not going to get into the hole Danika thing, but she REALLY DID throw the team under the bus.

At first I thought that it was not right, but the way all but one of the AGR Team cars sucked on Pole Day maybe they needed a kick in the A@@.

This team has been bad all year and she made a point to remind them of that in front of a lot of people...I heard that the crowd BOO'd her when it was broadcast over the PA at Indy....Right or Wrong she has a point....TK Crashed his car on Lap 1 ....

Maybe she learned the Beoch"n thing from Little E !! Isn't he always Beoch'n at his crew chief over the radio and during interviews.......

5/23/10, 12:45 PM   #3
Tony Barhorst

Speedbump...I know what you are saying..but the fact that Danica threw her crew under (what drives like a bus according to her)....Just makes another story line in a race that needs more of them right now.

I saw her interview on Versus..and she was literally white as a sheet after her run..maybe she was worried about destroying her car like Kanaan?

She is hardly the first to throw a fit at Indy..

Looks like she is wearing the black hat now..thats what the sport needs..white hats vs black hats...

I am not desperate to have her in the race..and she may be overrated...but lets see what happens next...(maybe a ***** slapping in the pits?)

Follow the Rumble Racing Series on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/pages/edit/?...s/177852124299
Last edited by Tony Barhorst; 5/23/10 at 1:10 PM.

5/23/10, 1:24 PM   #4
Onlydirt

Thats who I thought of immediately after reading the first post...Dale JR...he doenst suck everyone around him does...

5/23/10, 1:27 PM   #5
aceace

All one needs to know is that Kanaan took all 5 cars out on day 1 of practice. He is the guy they use to set up the cars. I can only assume that the others cannot communicate what their cars are doing. You would think that with the cars being exactly the same as last year that the setup in 09 would be put on the cars and go from there, with only tweaking needed.

If you throw your team under the bus it should be done privately.

5/23/10, 1:50 PM   #6
team3521

I have known this girl (women now) since she was a little girl racing Go Karts in the Midwest. I was helping one of her little competitors.

She always has been and always will be a whiny little beaatch!, since she was 10 years old she's been like that and never going to change.

I'm not saying anything about her driving skills and I do believe that she has been good for the IRL, but I still don't like her as a person.

5/23/10, 2:09 PM   #7
REH24

I didn't watch the complete qualifying yesterday but did hear and read about Danica complaining about the set up on the cars. If all of Andretti's Team cars were that bad on the track did the other Andretti's drivers complain like Danica? Danica stated the car was real skirmish, wouldn't you like to see her in a midget and see what see has to say about them the way those cars move about on asapalt is unreal sometimes. Don't like Danica but I guess right now IRL needs her to bring in as much PR as they can. Was glad to see the 2 rookie females out qualify her though, hope Sarah does the same.

REH
Last edited by REH24; 5/23/10 at 2:10 PM.

5/23/10, 2:14 PM   #8
fishnman

All I know is I like Sarah Fisher.

3 members like this post: Need For Speed, REH24, TNR22
5/23/10, 2:17 PM   #9
Sandy Lowe

Tony Kanaan crashed in qualifying yesterday and again this morning. That seems to make me think that the Andretti Autosport team is having issues with their cars.

5/23/10, 2:28 PM   #10
team3521

I like Sarah Fisher too. She was always a really nice girl while she was racing Go Karts at the same time Danica was. I watched Sarah advance through Sprint cars then in Midgets and then IRL. Always been a fan of hers. She is a very good driver.

Also a name of a little kid that I knew back then that you might recognize, Sam Hornish Jr. He was always a nice little kid and he still is.

I hope Sarah makes it into the field too!

Danica was always the opposite of those two!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Danika------go to nascar & stay there