mowerman (Offline)
  #2 6/15/10 9:02 PM
Don't start .
3 Likes: cowboyhar69, Drtchsr, jerrydt
AustinSprinter (Offline)
  #3 6/15/10 9:06 PM
Originally Posted by SUPERDUKE:
Tonight and sat sun!
None in sight here bud??....down now out there from 108* to 104* now in Yuma!!...send some eh Duke!!............
  #4 6/15/10 9:24 PM
Originally Posted by austinsprinter:
none in sight here bud??....down now out there from 108* to 104* now in yuma!!...send some eh duke!!............

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Originally Posted by mowerman:
don't start .
what is your problem with me? Who made you king and who and the hell are you?
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #5 6/15/10 9:36 PM
i'll pass! Wish i could send you some rain!

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

what is your problem with me? Who made you king and who and the hell are you?
Its your negativity!!
ekohl23 (Offline)
  #6 6/15/10 9:54 PM
No rain down south. Looks like a good night of racing at TSS on Sunday!
Posted via Mobile Device
SUPERDUKE (Offline)
  #7 6/15/10 9:58 PM
*** i just watch tv and the weather channel and say what i see and i'am negative! You got plenty on your plate trying to run your track as to get upset with me! I haven't bad mouth you and i don't know you! And you don't know me! I've not been to the burg since greg staub run it! I've been going to races since 1945 and to keep you happy i won't be there again
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #8 6/15/10 10:28 PM
I'm not upset with you,just stated a fact, thats all.
The weather i seen was a 30% chance of a isolated thunderstorm.
So the way i see it....70% chance of a nice night for racing.
Thanks, Dave
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #9 6/15/10 10:43 PM
The rain is out of there now and isn't supposed to be back until Saturday. Gas City recovers from having had rain better than just about any other track. Haubstadt might be the only one that is better at it.

Now, you're on here again, Duke, just like you tried to do a while back with the Putnamville USAC race, antagonizing people that actually go to the races, by starting a thread highlighting the fact that there has been rain (or was rain in the forecast, in that case) at the track they are looking forward seeing a race at. So, you're already starting to go right back to what started your troubles (this time around) in the first place. Knock it off, would you?

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
5 Likes: IndyBound, jerrydt, jim goerge, mowerman, PAW
BIGEBUDMAN
  #10 6/16/10 6:57 AM
*** i just watch tv and the weather channel and say what i see and i'am negative! You got plenty on your plate trying to run your track as to get upset with me! I haven't bad mouth you and i don't know you! And you don't know me! I've not been to the burg since greg stubb run it! I've been going to races since 1945 and to keep you happy i won't be there again
I would reconsider, that would be your loss Duke